Mario Maurer International FC & Home of FC Vietnam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mario Maurer International FC & Home of FC Vietnam

The official forum of Mario Maurer FC Viet Nam (in Vietnamese and English)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HELLO EVERYONE!

Randomness

Go down 
+7
Kris
dfsesfwe
=funboy=
Samster_Krippethony
chanrakter
duplex
acquydaubo
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
chanrakter
SSG Member
SSG Member
chanrakter

Female
Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Randomness - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:58 am

FuFoo wrote:
Menfolk Gaga love Mario wrote:
her...My nick name in the group is Muffin.....Dup named me..^^...Chan is: Snowy...Fufoo is Hen ( Can i call u Hen Fufoo..^^ )..Duplex and Funboy...still no clue..didn't see thier faces yet..%^^

Anyname you need to call! I love every name that ma friend call me.
What does Hen from ? Just want to know what it actually mean...HaHa
FuFoo It's in fluffy in Thai ( my name is like a cute Dog ) HaHa

FuFoo: Cool! I like that! Fluffy!

Boylonely: Yes, I'm Chanrakter, but you can call me Chan or Snow (apparently, hbecause they say I'm white! Haha!). Anyway, I'd love to hear more from you and it's such a pleasure to meet you!
Back to top Go down
Sammy
V.I.P fan
V.I.P fan
Sammy

Male
Number of posts : 1518
Registration date : 2009-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:06 am

Muffin: now i knew all name of member in Groups hihi ( Special best Fluffy + Muffin are.... â )
Fluffy: Name is funny.. you are faclie... Randomness - Page 23 180979 hihi..
Dup : ok ! lone=> a ! If you call me Same (Boylonely1793 is nick in 4rum not name ) and i same Fluffy (like anyname friends call me=>all name so lovely) hihii. Sr fluffy if you not want said that...hihi Randomness - Page 23 1844 (the section final i not understand)
Chan:Oh now i know you is Chan hehehe......Them said you "white " i not see you , you could me see "face" or pic...ok ?? Nice to meet you... Yea yea Happy....
Finaly: i hope everyone teach me more ! thanks all.... Kung hy
VNese: Noi chuyen Binh thuong y - vui ve len y , de minh 8 ke moi dk chu...zey dey nhe ( Co j sai Fix lai gium minh Thanks )

Last edited by Boylonely1793 on Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sammy
V.I.P fan
V.I.P fan
Sammy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:21 am

ah wên nữa Sr nghe :
Next:....
Character: De dai (mac benh :"Cuoi rui la khoi nin ") ,Thich ngoi noi xam with friend, Ghek ai hay Chot ( Joke thi ko sao ),Tran trong nhung cai minh dang co... Thich la nguoi Dk nguoi khac Tam su.. Hit
Hoi Dai dong... Thong cum
Back to top Go down
Kris
Admin
Admin
Kris

Male
Number of posts : 9973
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:58 am

Her.....^^...Fluffy...i like that name...from nơ on...Just call Fufoo is Fluffy....i think Hen because I like Your picture with a lot of Henikens...^^....our group is getting growded.....We are the most powerful in this 4room...herherr
Back to top Go down
http://360.yahoo.com/my_profile-rEgheF8lc6P2bEvd1XGsJBIzh8GtYNlD
chanrakter
SSG Member
SSG Member
chanrakter

Female

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:41 pm

Her.....^^...Fluffy...i like that name...from nơ on...Just call Fufoo is Fluffy....i think Hen because I like Your picture with a lot of Henikens...^^....our group is getting growded.....We are the most powerful in this 4room...herherr

Muffin: I like Fluffy, as well! Yeah, I'll start using that! Haha!

Same: I actually have a thread of photos here. It's in the member's pictures section. It's called "Not Really Sure But Here's My Photo". A pleasure to meet you!
Back to top Go down
Sammy
V.I.P fan
V.I.P fan
Sammy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 9:38 pm

ah ! i saw the pic of you in your topic...hehe.I know that topic by Muffin introduced to me .
ah ! you don't say compliments for me, Feaful..... Randomness - Page 23 30594 you feel comfortable when talk with me is jolly !! â i like funny and you...
Have talk with me same friends normal(fluffy + muffin )? Yae Chan......?
Sr if i say ron ...or make you sad ( i don't speak english ) Randomness - Page 23 1844
Back to top Go down
FuFoo
SSG Member
SSG Member
FuFoo

Male
Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 1:41 am

duplex wrote:
FuFoo wrote:

aww..what a cute name you created for yourself â haha

I mean my name is FuFoo,FuFoo is a thai word And translate to English is fluffy.
Ma mom might think I look like a dog. All of ma friend told me that is a dog's name
But So what?I don't mind if I am a cute dog ....HaHa
Back to top Go down
http://www.oohmario.com
FuFoo
SSG Member
SSG Member
FuFoo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:17 am

chanrakter wrote:
FuFoo wrote:
her...My nick name in the group is Muffin.....Dup named me..^^...Chan is: Snowy...Fufoo is Hen ( Can i call u Hen Fufoo..^^ )..Duplex and Funboy...still no clue..didn't see thier faces yet..%^^

Boylonely: Yes, I'm Chanrakter, but you can call me Chan or Snow (apparently, hbecause they say I'm white! Haha!). Anyway, I'd love to hear more from you and it's such a pleasure to meet you!

Thanks I'm glad that you love ma name.
But can I call you "Chanrakter"? coz it's Thai word If I just call Chan it's just mean "I". But If I call you a full name the meaning is more meaning isn't it?
Back to top Go down
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 5:57 am

FuFoo wrote:
But can I call you "Chanrakter"? coz it's Thai word If I just call Chan it's just mean "I". But If I call you a full name the meaning is more meaning isn't it?

how bout you call her like this "chan rak ter", that way it will be more meaningful â haha
Back to top Go down
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 6:08 am

Boylonely1793 wrote:
ah ! i saw the pic of you in your topic...hehe.I know that topic by Muffin introduced to me .
ah ! you don't say compliments for me, Feaful..... Randomness - Page 23 30594 you feel comfortable when talk with me is jolly !! â i like funny and you...
Sr if i say ron ...or make you sad ( i don't speak english ) Randomness - Page 23 1844

Spoiler:

who is funny? Randomness - Page 23 754143

@lone: I tried in the best of my ability to correct your grammar. The one in orange mean that I don't know what you are talking about...haha

I think you are good with the spelling, but when it come to the grammar I think you need to work on it a little bit.
Back to top Go down
chanrakter
SSG Member
SSG Member
chanrakter

Female

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:16 am

Boylonely1793 wrote:

You're very nice you know, Lone! That's lovely!

Really now? Muffin introduced you to my topic? That's very kind of him! Haha!

Of course, I feel comfortable talking to you! You seem very much interesting to talk to! But the again, I find it easy to talk to anyone. I guess I'm just a gregarious girl!

And you need not apologise at all! I do understand you and that's what matters!
Back to top Go down
chanrakter
SSG Member
SSG Member
chanrakter

Female

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:18 am

FuFoo wrote:
chanrakter wrote:
FuFoo wrote:

I do realise that! So yes, I'd love for you to call me Chanrakter!
Back to top Go down
Sammy
V.I.P fan
V.I.P fan
Sammy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 5:35 pm

Dup: hihi...My grammar and idiolect is bad Randomness - Page 23 734228 . ah you said " what are you talking about " hihihi I only say something that i know=> make you don't understand Randomness - Page 23 1844..Identify.. i try to practicing..hehe . This time you will difficult to grasp something i say . Thanks Dup ( sao khong thay Dup post hình nhi dep qua dau luon goi => kaka ( hieu hok day)
Chan : Thanks, i happy when i hear you said that â.... we are talking more right ??
Back to top Go down
chanrakter
SSG Member
SSG Member
chanrakter

Female

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 7:23 pm

Boylonely1793 wrote:
Dup: hihi...My grammar and idiolect is bad Randomness - Page 23 734228 . ah you said " what are you talking about " hihihi I only say something that i know=> make you don't understand Randomness - Page 23 1844..Identify.. i try to practicing..hehe . This time you will difficult to grasp something i say . Thanks Dup ( sao khong thay Dup post hình nhi dep qua dau luon goi => kaka ( hieu hok day)
Chan : Thanks, i happy when i hear you said that â.... we are talking more right ??

Oh! I'd love to talk to you more!
Back to top Go down
Sammy
V.I.P fan
V.I.P fan
Sammy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 7:41 pm

hehe... Thanks ! Me too . What are you talk about ..? hihi
Ah ! in Yourfamily have 2 sister ah ?? i see one girl in pic.. Randomness - Page 23 754143 She is Young about 19t ! right ??...hihi . I only want to know !! hihi....Minh co nhieu chuyen qua ko nhi ??? Randomness - Page 23 1844
Back to top Go down
chanrakter
SSG Member
SSG Member
chanrakter

Female

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:51 pm

Boylonely1793 wrote:
hehe... Thanks ! Me too . What are you talk about ..? hihi
Ah ! in Yourfamily have 2 sister ah ?? i see one girl in pic.. Randomness - Page 23 754143 She is Young about 19t ! right ??...hihi . I only want to know !! hihi....Minh co nhieu chuyen qua ko nhi ??? Randomness - Page 23 1844

Hey there, Lone! Those aren't my sisters. Those are 2 of my best friends. But yeah, we're so close we might as well be!

Hmm...I just realised I take tons of photos with my friends but not so much with my family.
Back to top Go down
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:22 am

Boylonely1793 wrote:

@lone: no need to apologize. I know that one day you will be really good with english. just keep on practicing. also, I will try my best to correct your grammar, so don't think that I am mad at you when I do :)
Back to top Go down
chanrakter
SSG Member
SSG Member
chanrakter

Female

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:12 am

duplex wrote:
Boylonely1793 wrote:

@lone: no need to apologize. I know that one day you will be really good with english. just keep on practicing. also, I will try my best to correct your grammar, so don't think that I am mad at you when I do :)

Exactly! No need to apologise at all! Indeed, we'd be glad to help you with your English! And yeah, one day you will be very proficient in English!
Back to top Go down
FuFoo
SSG Member
SSG Member
FuFoo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:50 am

Loney!: When I was young as you are now,I don't even understand English
Back to top Go down
chanrakter
SSG Member
SSG Member
chanrakter

Female

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:12 am

FuFoo wrote:

Exactly. It will take some time, but you'll get there!
Back to top Go down
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:27 am

FuFoo wrote:

so are you still young now? :orion1: haha
Back to top Go down
Sammy
V.I.P fan
V.I.P fan
Sammy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:05 pm

everyone : Thanks for all the encourage !! i'am happy... Randomness - Page 23 662954 ...hihi i trying in order to "not deny anyone of debt"=> i love all..hihi â
Chan: oh ! that are best friend ! so lovely ,hihi...You had been them lucky than me => but now is not..kaka
Fluffy : yeah ! you still young now Randomness - Page 23 783393 => handsome the same as Funboy( Sr i not know your face,too )....hehe right ?
Back to top Go down
chanrakter
SSG Member
SSG Member
chanrakter

Female

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:59 pm

Boylonely1793 wrote:
everyone : Thanks for all the encourage !! i'am happy... Randomness - Page 23 662954 ...hihi i trying in order to "not deny anyone of debt"=> i love all..hihi â
Chan: oh ! that are best friend ! so lovely ,hihi...You had been them lucky than me => but now is not..kaka
Fluffy : yeah ! you still young now Randomness - Page 23 783393 => handsome the same as Funboy( Sr i not know your face,too )....hehe right ?

Yeah, they're my close friends!

You're very welcome!
Back to top Go down
FuFoo
SSG Member
SSG Member
FuFoo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:20 pm

duplex wrote:
FuFoo wrote:

so are you still young now? :orion1: haha

Maybe just ma face still young...HaHaHa Randomness - Page 23 446535
Back to top Go down
FuFoo
SSG Member
SSG Member
FuFoo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:26 pm

Boylonely1793 wrote:

I was young many x many = years ago! and i'm really far away from the word Sandsome.
Clikck Ma signature for your reQuset
to see ma face
v
v
v
v
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randomness
Page 23 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mario Maurer International FC & Home of FC Vietnam :: ..:: FANSCLUB ACTIVITIES ::.. :: •—Trao đổi & Thảo luận | Talkative—•-
Jump to: