Mario Maurer International FC & Home of FC Vietnam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mario Maurer International FC & Home of FC Vietnam

The official forum of Mario Maurer FC Viet Nam (in Vietnamese and English)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HELLO EVERYONE!

Randomness

Go down 
+7
Kris
dfsesfwe
=funboy=
Samster_Krippethony
chanrakter
duplex
acquydaubo
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Randomness - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:57 am

FuFoo wrote:
I still don't want to tell anyone about my age...
But if I were You Duplex.If they really want to know. I will tell them...( But Not Now * Ha Ha * )

gosh fufoo...you are curious about my age too?

how come everyone wanted to know my age? couldn't you all assume that I am old like your uncle? Randomness - Page 13 859475 lol
Back to top Go down
Kris
Admin
Admin
Kris

Male
Number of posts : 9973
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:36 am

duplex wrote:
Mario Michael love Mario wrote:
To Chan : ofcourse...are u kidding me??....u can call me Mufin anytime and anywhere u want...^^.....I love u so much Chan....^^~
To Funboy : Like Dup said...I like the smell of Boy meal...^^...I like to bite them...woa hahahaha
To Dup : I still can wear fake teeth....^^...U can't run away from me...I'll find u...." U can run.....but u can't hide"...^^graaaaooooooooooo

what does boy meat smell like? Randomness - Page 13 754143

nah, I don't think you could find me. I could run faster than you :P

btw, your fake teeth will be so soft that I won't get hurt...lol

It smell so good....when u bite them....it makes u want to do it again...^^
How can u know you are faster than me ?...I'm run alot...^^
If my fake teeth is soft....i still have my irregular tooth....I like a monster...A Beast...^^
BTW: i don't know...may be when u and funboy meet...some romantic actions would be great...^^....Like....."shaking hands"...^^ or kiss......on the cheek..^^

Sorry Dup...i have to go to another party now....Tommorrow...My friend will fly to Usa....And we want to see him out...^^...Bye Dup
Back to top Go down
http://360.yahoo.com/my_profile-rEgheF8lc6P2bEvd1XGsJBIzh8GtYNlD
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:44 am

It smell so good....when u bite them....it makes u want to do it again...^^
How can u know you are faster than me ?...I'm run alot...^^
If my fake teeth is soft....i still have my irregular tooth....I like a monster...A Beast...^^
BTW: i don't know...may be when u and funboy meet...some romantic actions would be great...^^....Like....."shaking hands"...^^ or kiss......on the cheek..^^

Sorry Dup...i have to go to another party now....Tommorrow...My friend will fly to Usa....And we want to see him out...^^...Bye Dup

gosh, now I am afraid of meeting you now Randomness - Page 13 442241

btw, why do I have to do those things with funboy?

have fun at the party!
Back to top Go down
Kris
Admin
Admin
Kris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:13 pm

^^.....Why do u afraid me......I didn't do anything to you......yet...^^
I don't know......Maybe because i saw u 2 are so meant to each orther...^^~
Thank u.....I lost all my money for this party.......nooooooooooo.....My money.....hix hix.....>.<
Back to top Go down
chanrakter
SSG Member
SSG Member
chanrakter

Female
Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:04 pm

Why u thanks me...???.....it's one of my favourite name...^^....It's sound so sweet...right??.....thank you,Dup...i have to think up a pet name for u and Chan....I don't think i will have friends far away like this.....so excited...^^....I knew Chan's face....but u...Dup....still no clue....I'll find out....Wait and see..^^

I was thanking you for allowing me to use Muffin! Yeah, it does sopund sweet!

I'd love to hear your pet name for me!
Back to top Go down
chanrakter
SSG Member
SSG Member
chanrakter

Female

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:08 pm

her..i saw you and funboy were onl....where have u two been...????i want to see some romantic actions....or talking.....whatever...as long as it has two of u...^^....love u 2.....but love Chan more...and love me the most...^^Kidding

Aww! Thanks! Well, I love you very much too!
Back to top Go down
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:26 pm

Thank u.....I lost all my money for this party.......nooooooooooo.....My money.....hix hix.....>.<

you didn't do anything to me yet, but I know what you are going to do; so that is why I am afraid of you :))

I don't know anything about him, so how is it meant to be?

poor muffin, how did you lost all of your money?
Back to top Go down
=funboy=
Super Love Mario&Pchy
Super Love Mario&Pchy

Male
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:39 pm

i said that why did'nt u give acquy a chance to be with duplex
Muffin don't be sad, everything will be ok

Last edited by =funboy= on Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kris
Admin
Admin
Kris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:59 pm

To Dup : U know his nickname.....u know his face......it's good enough...^^~.....I the nicest one in this world...^^....I don't hurt anybody.....i just make them have to go to the hosbital....but some of my friends....they very big...i can't bite or hit them....But i still can insult them....^^......I lost all my money because he didn't pay for me....i have to pay for my own...He's going to Usa...But he didn't pay for me...i hate him...^^
To Chan :....awwww....We love each other...^^.....can i call u " Snow "....because i saw u have a white skin....and a perfect smile....just like Snow White...^^....Do u like that name....???....If u don't like it....just tell me....i will think of something else...^^
To Funboy : Thank u...i will steal some money from my sister...it will be ok...^^
Back to top Go down
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:06 am

To Dup : U know his nickname.....u know his face......it's good enough...^^~.....I the nicest one in this world...^^....I don't hurt anybody.....i just make them have to go to the hospital....but some of my friends....they very big...i can't bite or hit them....But i still can insult them....^^......I lost all my money because he didn't pay for me....i have to pay for my own...He's going to Usa...But he didn't pay for me...i hate him...^^

I am a little confused. who nickname and face are you talking about? Randomness - Page 13 754143
Back to top Go down
chanrakter
SSG Member
SSG Member
chanrakter

Female

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:34 am

To Dup : U know his nickname.....u know his face......it's good enough...^^~.....I the nicest one in this world...^^....I don't hurt anybody.....i just make them have to go to the hosbital....but some of my friends....they very big...i can't bite or hit them....But i still can insult them....^^......I lost all my money because he didn't pay for me....i have to pay for my own...He's going to Usa...But he didn't pay for me...i hate him...^^
To Chan :....awwww....We love each other...^^.....can i call u " Snow "....because i saw u have a white skin....and a perfect smile....just like Snow White...^^....Do u like that name....???....If u don't like it....just tell me....i will think of something else...^^
To Funboy : Thank u...i will steal some money from my sister...it will be ok...^^

We do love each other!

I love the name "Snow". It sounds so magical and lovely! But I don't quite know if it suits me. I'm actually considered dark here in the Philippines. I have this gold/bronze-coloured skin tone.

But if you still consider me white, I'd love to be called Snow! And thanks for comparing me to Snow White!
Back to top Go down
Kris
Admin
Admin
Kris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:46 am

To Dup : U know funboy nick name...u know funboy face....it's good enough......No...i don't think u 2 can be Friend of the year.......It must be Couple of the year...Right Chan ????
To Chan :.....But u whiter than me.....so to me...u are white...^^.....Snow.......We can be couple of the century...right..???..^^
Back to top Go down
chanrakter
SSG Member
SSG Member
chanrakter

Female

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:14 pm

To Dup : U know funboy nick name...u know funboy face....it's good enough......No...i don't think u 2 can be Friend of the year.......It must be Couple of the year...Right Chan ????
To Chan :.....But u whiter than me.....so to me...u are white...^^.....Snow.......We can be couple of the century...right..???..^^

Snow! I love it! It sounds very lovely, Muffin!
Back to top Go down
Kris
Admin
Admin
Kris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:24 pm

^^...glad that u like it.....How can u be so good at english....I love u ...i love u....i love u...^^....and i know that Funboy love Dup and Dup love funboy too...^^....kakaka....We so in love with each orther....I can feel love in the air..^^
Back to top Go down
FuFoo
SSG Member
SSG Member
FuFoo

Male
Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:11 am

I'm drunk! I just want to tell you all that I'm really really drunk

Thanks...
Back to top Go down
http://www.oohmario.com
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:42 am

FuFoo wrote:
I'm drunk! I just want to tell you all that I'm really really drunk

Thanks...

gosh fufoo, you are so crazy when you are drunk...lol
Back to top Go down
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:50 am

I dont know funboy name and I never seen his face before. so why did you assume that?
Back to top Go down
FuFoo
SSG Member
SSG Member
FuFoo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:03 am

Nothing that wasn't me
Back to top Go down
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:25 pm

FuFoo wrote:
Nothing that wasn't me

then who was it then? :P
Back to top Go down
FuFoo
SSG Member
SSG Member
FuFoo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:08 pm

duplex wrote:
FuFoo wrote:
Nothing that wasn't me

then who was it then? :P

Dunno his name! But I was kill him...coz he's look like me!
Back to top Go down
=funboy=
Super Love Mario&Pchy
Super Love Mario&Pchy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:55 pm

duplex wrote:

I dont know funboy name and I never seen his face before. so why did you assume that?
my name is funboy. and u said i was cute like Pchy?
Back to top Go down
=funboy=
Super Love Mario&Pchy
Super Love Mario&Pchy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:00 pm

ah Dup, could u explain this sentence 4 me:" In my hand, the creator's sword that calls eternal sleep! Honor our pact and hear my command! Grand Trigger!" i try to understand but.... Randomness - Page 13 754143 what is it meaning?
Back to top Go down
chanrakter
SSG Member
SSG Member
chanrakter

Female

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:39 pm

^^...glad that u like it.....How can u be so good at english....I love u ...i love u....i love u...^^....and i know that Funboy love Dup and Dup love funboy too...^^....kakaka....We so in love with each orther....I can feel love in the air..^^

Uhm...Muffin, I love you as my friend
Back to top Go down
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:12 pm

=funboy= wrote:
my name is funboy. and u said i was cute like Pchy?[/quote]

oh yea, thanks for reminding me Randomness - Page 13 327180 lol

but it would nice to see your face though...haha
Back to top Go down
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:15 pm

=funboy= wrote:
ah Dup, could u explain this sentence 4 me:" In my hand, the creator's sword that calls eternal sleep! Honor our pact and hear my command! Grand Trigger!" i try to understand but.... Randomness - Page 13 754143 what is it meaning?

well, I got this quote from a movie. I thought it was interesting so I use it as my signature...lol

basically, this person say this quote to cast a magic spell on his enemy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randomness
Page 13 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mario Maurer International FC & Home of FC Vietnam :: ..:: FANSCLUB ACTIVITIES ::.. :: •—Trao đổi & Thảo luận | Talkative—•-
Jump to: