Mario Maurer International FC & Home of FC Vietnam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mario Maurer International FC & Home of FC Vietnam

The official forum of Mario Maurer FC Viet Nam (in Vietnamese and English)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HELLO EVERYONE!

The mysterious life of duplex

Go down 
+11
hosexymonkey
[K]en!
acquydaubo
Sammy
tongandmew
=funboy=
Kris
dfsesfwe
chanrakter
FuFoo
duplex
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
=funboy=
Super Love Mario&Pchy
Super Love Mario&Pchy

Male
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-05-31

The mysterious life of duplex - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 4:12 am

ya , i need someone to cook , need someone to wash, to give me money, to take me to a mall, a marker for shopping... haha if i can solve these troubles, i will live alone :orion1:
Back to top Go down
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 4:15 am

=funboy= wrote:
ya , i need someone to cook , need someone to wash, to give me money, to take me to a mall, a marker for shopping... haha if i can solve these troubles, i will live alone :orion1:

haha...that is the reason why living alone is a pain. sometime, I come home from school tired and yet I have a lot of cleaning to do. The mysterious life of duplex - Page 5 859475
Back to top Go down
FuFoo
SSG Member
SSG Member
FuFoo

Male
Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 4:15 am

The point is!! I still not see Ur pics yet! both of you...lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.oohmario.com
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 4:19 am

FuFoo wrote:

nothing but lies! you just saw my pic â haha
Back to top Go down
=funboy=
Super Love Mario&Pchy
Super Love Mario&Pchy

Male

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 4:19 am

duplex wrote:
=funboy= wrote:

haha...that is the reason why living alone is a pain. sometime, I come home from school tired and yet I have a lot of cleaning to do. The mysterious life of duplex - Page 5 859475
oh poor u .......
Back to top Go down
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 4:20 am

=funboy= wrote:

oh poor u .......

yea, poor me. but you need to go to sleep or else you will look like this --> The mysterious life of duplex - Page 5 4434
Back to top Go down
FuFoo
SSG Member
SSG Member
FuFoo

Male

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 4:21 am

duplex wrote:
FuFoo wrote:

Ya Dude! I mean from front... The mysterious life of duplex - Page 5 542624
Back to top Go down
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 4:24 am

FuFoo wrote:
duplex wrote:
FuFoo wrote:

Ya Dude! I mean from front... The mysterious life of duplex - Page 5 542624

oh that...haha

don't you think my backside is enough? why do you want to see my front side?
Back to top Go down
FuFoo
SSG Member
SSG Member
FuFoo

Male

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 4:50 am

Coz I just wanted to know how ma friends look like?
Back to top Go down
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 4:52 am

FuFoo wrote:

oh, that...haha

couldn't I just tell you what I look like? :orion1:
Back to top Go down
FuFoo
SSG Member
SSG Member
FuFoo

Male

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:15 am

duplex wrote:
FuFoo wrote:

oh, that...haha

Havn't I told you that I have a stupid brain. I can't imagine anything from word.
Back to top Go down
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:17 am

FuFoo wrote:
duplex wrote:
FuFoo wrote:

oh, that...haha

Havn't I told you that I have a stupid brain. I can't imagine anything from word.

nah, I don't think you are dumb...lol

plus, I think you could imagine it because I look similar to chookiat but in a skinny version :orion1:
Back to top Go down
chanrakter
SSG Member
SSG Member
chanrakter

Female
Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:10 am

duplex wrote:
chanrakter wrote:
=funboy= wrote:
Why did Chan call u daddy? Duplex!

Daddy: Sorry! I forgot about that! Ack! I just got used to people calling you by your 1st name, I guess.

I shall forgive you this time my little girl...hopefully, it won't happen again...:orion1: joking!

it is fine, you could call me either by daddy or duplex...it is no big deal...lol a

Don't worry, Dad! I'll try not to make it happen again!
Back to top Go down
chanrakter
SSG Member
SSG Member
chanrakter

Female

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:20 am

Dad and Funboy: Yeah, I bet it's tough to live alone. You do have a sense of loneliness, like a little piece of you is not quite there. And these people are so dear to you so it's inevitable.

I suppose as long as you have regular communication, it's okay. I don't really know. I've never lived alone.
Back to top Go down
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:55 am

chanrakter wrote:

Don't worry, Dad! I'll try not to make it happen again!

what a good little girl you are a haha
Back to top Go down
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:09 am

chanrakter wrote:
Dad and Funboy: Yeah, I bet it's tough to live alone. You do have a sense of loneliness, like a little piece of you is not quite there. And these people are so dear to you so it's inevitable.

I suppose as long as you have regular communication, it's okay. I don't really know. I've never lived alone.

I think you meant fufoo. yea, I sometime get them confused because they have similar name...lol

Well, when I first lived by myself it was really hard for me to adjust on my own because I was so attached to my family. On top of that I met a lot of bad people...I would go on with the story but it is too sad and plus I wrote a diary about my life. I think it is lurking somewhere in whp now. but it was such a powerful experience for me...good thing it is over now, hopefully time won't repeat itself...I don't know if I could handle another crisis like that...haha
Back to top Go down
tongandmew
4ever Love Mario&Pchy
4ever Love Mario&Pchy
tongandmew

Number of posts : 443
Registration date : 2009-03-20

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:13 am

The mysterious life of duplex - Page 5 719479 oh my god ............. ich kann English sprechen nick ..................
Back to top Go down
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:24 am

tongandmew wrote:
The mysterious life of duplex - Page 5 719479 oh my god ............. ich kann English sprechen nick ..................

Tut mir leid, ich weiß nicht Deutsch...haha
Back to top Go down
Kris
Admin
Admin
Kris

Male
Number of posts : 9973
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:54 am

her...what are u 2 saying......WHat is this ??????Page 8..........No.............Sorry Dup...but i have to kill u....buy me a plane ticket...so i can watch movie with u and then kill u...^^
Back to top Go down
http://360.yahoo.com/my_profile-rEgheF8lc6P2bEvd1XGsJBIzh8GtYNlD
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:00 am

Mario Michael love Mario wrote:
her...what are u 2 saying......WHat is this ??????Page 8..........No.............Sorry Dup...but i have to kill u....buy me a plane ticket...so i can watch movie with u and then kill u...^^

why would you kill me? The mysterious life of duplex - Page 5 442241

I don't think I would buy you a plane ticket so that you could kill me...haha
Back to top Go down
=funboy=
Super Love Mario&Pchy
Super Love Mario&Pchy

Male

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 3:09 pm

They speak German :)). Duples said:" sorry, i can't speak German"
Back to top Go down
chanrakter
SSG Member
SSG Member
chanrakter

Female

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:50 pm

Sorry, Fufoo! I meant you, not Funboy!

I suppose I best prepare myself for living alone (I'll do so when I get work an can afford an apartment). Yeah, it will be tough but I'd survive.

Back to top Go down
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:42 pm

=funboy= wrote:

The mysterious life of duplex - Page 5 719479 how did you know I spoke german? haha
Back to top Go down
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:44 pm

chanrakter wrote:
Sorry, Fufoo! I meant you, not Funboy!

I suppose I best prepare myself for living alone (I'll do so when I get work an can afford an apartment). Yeah, it will be tough but I'd survive.

I think you will be fine. No need to be afraid, it just that I move out at the last minute. so I was kind of surprised...lol
Back to top Go down
=funboy=
Super Love Mario&Pchy
Super Love Mario&Pchy

Male

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:50 pm

duplex wrote:
=funboy= wrote:

The mysterious life of duplex - Page 5 719479 how did you know I spoke german? haha
i ask my friend :orion1:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The mysterious life of duplex
Page 5 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next