Mario Maurer International FC & Home of FC Vietnam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mario Maurer International FC & Home of FC Vietnam

The official forum of Mario Maurer FC Viet Nam (in Vietnamese and English)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HELLO EVERYONE!

Farang To Vietnam!

Go down 
+3
Kris
dfsesfwe
chanrakter
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Farang To Vietnam! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farang To Vietnam!   Farang To Vietnam! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:02 am

acquydaubo wrote:
Wow, duplex, it sounds u know a lot 'bout Dalat and HCMC. ^^

yea, I been to Vietnam before. My family went to various cities and places in Vietnam. Out of all the places that I went to, I happen to like Dalat the most. I like Dalat because it is not hot compared to most of the cities I went to in Vietnam. I was quite shock that it was cold there, even though it is summer time. There is a lot of nature park and great scenery. Also, the city look so french to me. I think there were a lot of french people there back then. The only downside to the city is that almost everything is quite expensive...I think

I think going to HCMC is alright too. They have a lot of delicious food and shopping center there. I don't know what the city is like at night though because my parent don't like to go out at night...lol

@chan: I think you will enjoy going to Vietnam. The only bad thing I could think of about Vietnam is that there is not a whole lot of American food. I was craving American food the whole trip. Finally, at the end of the trip, I was so excited to find an American fast food at a mall. Unfortunately, it didn't taste great. It tasted quite bad, if my memory served me correctly..lol...I guess that why a lot of Viet don't like to eat American food...lol
Back to top Go down
chanrakter
SSG Member
SSG Member
chanrakter

Female
Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Farang To Vietnam!   Farang To Vietnam! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:24 am

duplex wrote:
acquydaubo wrote:
Wow, duplex, it sounds u know a lot 'bout Dalat and HCMC. ^^

yea, I been to Vietnam before. My family went to various cities and places in Vietnam. Out of all the places that I went to, I happen to like Dalat the most. I like Dalat because it is not hot compared to most of the cities I went to in Vietnam. I was quite shock that it was cold there, even though it is summer time. There is a lot of nature park and great scenery. Also, the city look so french to me. I think there were a lot of french people there back then. The only downside to the city is that almost everything is quite expensive...I think

I think going to HCMC is alright too. They have a lot of delicious food and shopping center there. I don't know what the city is like at night though because my parent don't like to go out at night...lol

@chan: I think you will enjoy going to Vietnam. The only bad thing I could think of about Vietnam is that there is not a whole lot of American food. I was craving American food the whole trip. Finally, at the end of the trip, I was so excited to find an American fast food at a mall. Unfortunately, it didn't taste great. It tasted quite bad, if my memory served me correctly..lol...I guess that why a lot of Viet don't like to eat American food...lol

Hey Dad! Yeah, I do know about the connexion of Vietnam and France. Vietnam used to be French territory, right? I think I'd enjoy Dalat a lot since you mentioned that it has preserved its French architecture. I'll sure bring my camera when I go there.

Hmmm...for some reason I'd like to see HCMC at night. My friends say it's bursting with nightlife so I'll sure check that out.

As for American food, I'm not that into it so it isn't much of a problem for me. I actually want to taste authentic Vietnamese food. In fact, I'd love to try pho there! Haha!
Back to top Go down
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

PostSubject: Re: Farang To Vietnam!   Farang To Vietnam! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:29 pm

chanrakter wrote:

Hey Dad! Yeah, I do know about the connexion of Vietnam and France. Vietnam used to be French territory, right? I think I'd enjoy Dalat a lot since you mentioned that it has preserved its French architecture. I'll sure bring my camera when I go there.

Hmmm...for some reason I'd like to see HCMC at night. My friends say it's bursting with nightlife so I'll sure check that out.

As for American food, I'm not that into it so it isn't much of a problem for me. I actually want to taste authentic Vietnamese food. In fact, I'd love to try pho there! Haha!

yea, Vietnam was heavily influenced by the french culture. there are a few french architecture through the city of Vietnam today. I also heard that the Vietnamese writing is influenced by the french too.

btw, have you eat pho before? I might post a couple of food later on this week, that you should definitely try when you are in Vietnam...lol
Back to top Go down
chanrakter
SSG Member
SSG Member
chanrakter

Female

PostSubject: Re: Farang To Vietnam!   Farang To Vietnam! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:08 pm

duplex wrote:
chanrakter wrote:

yea, Vietnam was heavily influenced by the french culture. there are a few french architecture through the city of Vietnam today. I also heard that the Vietnamese writing is influenced by the french too.

btw, have you eat pho before? I might post a couple of food later on this week, that you should definitely try when you are in Vietnam...lol

Yes, I also know about the French influencing Vietnamese writing. I believe before the French, Vietnamese writing was similar to Thai, right?

Yes, I've tried pho before and loved it! Definitely a must try when I go there!
Back to top Go down
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

PostSubject: Re: Farang To Vietnam!   Farang To Vietnam! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:20 pm

chanrakter wrote:

Yes, I also know about the French influencing Vietnamese writing. I believe before the French, Vietnamese writing was similar to Thai, right?

Actually, the Vietnamese language was similar to the Chinese until the french come in to Vietnam and replaced it with their writing system.
Back to top Go down
FuFoo
SSG Member
SSG Member
FuFoo

Male
Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Farang To Vietnam!   Farang To Vietnam! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:03 pm

It's Sound Great to be there! So I'll plan to go Vietnam nẽt year

Really hope to see you guys

( Actually I want to go this year But Next month I'll go Cambodia And visit Lao On Oct. Full Of Program )
Back to top Go down
http://www.oohmario.com
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

PostSubject: Re: Farang To Vietnam!   Farang To Vietnam! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:07 am

FuFoo wrote:

( Actually I want to go this year But Next month I'll go Cambodia And visit Lao On Oct. Full Of Program )

gosh, fufoo...you are so lucky to be traveling to many places...lol...maybe I should be your friend so that you could pay for my traveling expenses Farang To Vietnam! - Page 2 51538
Back to top Go down
chanrakter
SSG Member
SSG Member
chanrakter

Female

PostSubject: Re: Farang To Vietnam!   Farang To Vietnam! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:30 am

duplex wrote:
chanrakter wrote:

Actually, the Vietnamese language was similar to the Chinese until the french come in to Vietnam and replaced it with their writing system.

Oh! That I didn't know. I just prsumed because Cambodia and Laos (nearby countries) have writings similar to Thai.

Thanks for the info! I love studying cultures so that'll definitely help me!
Back to top Go down
chanrakter
SSG Member
SSG Member
chanrakter

Female

PostSubject: Re: Farang To Vietnam!   Farang To Vietnam! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:31 am

duplex wrote:
FuFoo wrote:

gosh, fufoo...you are so lucky to be traveling to many places...lol...maybe I should be your friend so that you could pay for my traveling expenses Farang To Vietnam! - Page 2 51538

Yeah, I'd love to travel more like you as well!
Back to top Go down
Kris
Admin
Admin
Kris

Male
Number of posts : 9973
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Farang To Vietnam!   Farang To Vietnam! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:17 pm

AWWWW.....why....why....U're so lucky....can travel everywhere.......Poor Muffin....i can't even go to my fatherland....HaNoi capital......Why??....somebody give me money....please....^^
Back to top Go down
http://360.yahoo.com/my_profile-rEgheF8lc6P2bEvd1XGsJBIzh8GtYNlD
chanrakter
SSG Member
SSG Member
chanrakter

Female

PostSubject: Re: Farang To Vietnam!   Farang To Vietnam! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:40 pm

Mario Michael love Mario wrote:
AWWWW.....why....why....U're so lucky....can travel everywhere.......Poor Muffin....i can't even go to my fatherland....HaNoi capital......Why??....somebody give me money....please....^^

Awww! It's okay Muffin!
Back to top Go down
FuFoo
SSG Member
SSG Member
FuFoo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Farang To Vietnam!   Farang To Vietnam! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:37 am

chanrakter wrote:
duplex wrote:
FuFoo wrote:

Yeah, I'd love to travel more like you as well!

I'm not that rich Guy N Girl! Just Travel in South East Asia I haven't been to Japan or Korea yet.And I don't think I can go to Europe or America!

Just Ẹnoy my self and back to work.

But Ofcause If someday I got A million Of $ I'll take you all around the world " lol '' a
Back to top Go down
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

PostSubject: Re: Farang To Vietnam!   Farang To Vietnam! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:01 am

FuFoo wrote:

I'm not that rich Guy N Girl! Just Travel in South East Asia I haven't been to Japan or Korea yet.And I don't think I can go to Europe or America!

Just Ẹnoy my self and back to work.

But Ofcause If someday I got A million Of $ I'll take you all around the world " lol '' a

nothing but lies! you know that you are rich, so admit it...lol

how I wish I could travel to Asia or Europe, but I could only afford to travel to places near America. I guess that is ok, since I don't know many languages...lol
Back to top Go down
chanrakter
SSG Member
SSG Member
chanrakter

Female

PostSubject: Re: Farang To Vietnam!   Farang To Vietnam! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:13 pm

Well, at least all of has had a taste of the exciting world through travel!
Back to top Go down
FuFoo
SSG Member
SSG Member
FuFoo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Farang To Vietnam!   Farang To Vietnam! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:00 pm

Am I rịch Ohmygod why don't I Know that Thank for telling me! I don't know my self.... lol

Yahoo! I'm Going to tell my mom.. Farang To Vietnam! - Page 2 446535
Back to top Go down
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

PostSubject: Re: Farang To Vietnam!   Farang To Vietnam! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:08 am

FuFoo wrote:
Am I rịch Ohmygod why don't I Know that Thank for telling me! I don't know my self.... lol

your welcome!

you could thanks me by paying for my plane ticket to go to Thailand, Vietnam, Korea, Hong Kong, etc...lol Farang To Vietnam! - Page 2 446535
Back to top Go down
chanrakter
SSG Member
SSG Member
chanrakter

Female

PostSubject: Re: Farang To Vietnam!   Farang To Vietnam! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:30 am

duplex wrote:
FuFoo wrote:

your welcome!

you could thanks me by paying for my plane ticket to go to Thailand, Vietnam, Korea, Hong Kong, etc...lol Farang To Vietnam! - Page 2 446535

Haha!

But then, you have to realise that travel to Asian destinations is easier for us (who live in Asia) because it's cheaper. Why is it cheaper? Because it's nearer to us!

In the same manner, we have a harder time going there to America because it's further from us and more expensive.

It's compensation, really.
Back to top Go down
FuFoo
SSG Member
SSG Member
FuFoo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Farang To Vietnam!   Farang To Vietnam! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:40 pm

chanrakter wrote:
duplex wrote:
FuFoo wrote:

your welcome!

Haha!

But then, you have to realise that travel to Asian destinations is easier for us (who live in Asia) because it's cheaper. Why is it cheaper? Because it's nearer to us!

In the same manner, we have a harder time going there to America because it's further from us and more expensive.

It's compensation, really.

Yes it is! U right Chanrakter
Duplex!! Did you plan about when will U go to Thailand, Vietnam, Korea, Hong Kong,I'll pay for your ticket....
Back to top Go down
Kris
Admin
Admin
Kris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Farang To Vietnam!   Farang To Vietnam! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:52 pm

Her...what about me ????....i want to go to....Would u pay for me too Fufoo...^^....i love u....i want to go with Dup...^^.....and if u go to...3 of us will be fantastic...kakakak
Back to top Go down
chanrakter
SSG Member
SSG Member
chanrakter

Female

PostSubject: Re: Farang To Vietnam!   Farang To Vietnam! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:41 pm

Her...what about me ????....i want to go to....Would u pay for me too Fufoo...^^....i love u....i want to go with Dup...^^.....and if u go to...3 of us will be fantastic...kakakak

Make it the 4 of us!
Back to top Go down
Kris
Admin
Admin
Kris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Farang To Vietnam!   Farang To Vietnam! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:30 pm

chanrakter wrote:
Her...what about me ????....i want to go too...Would u pay for me too Fufoo...^^....i love u....i want to go with Dup...^^.....and if u go...3 of us will be fantastic...kakakak

Make it the 4 of us!

I'm so wrong...>.<....Yeah...Make it 4.....i want to go with my love...^^....oh...How about 5....i think funboy will want to go too....Because it has Dup.....^^~.....Right Dup ??.....Fufoo....Do u have any one...????...^^...Why don't u ask Duta...^^
Back to top Go down
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

PostSubject: Re: Farang To Vietnam!   Farang To Vietnam! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:40 pm

FuFoo wrote:

Yes it is! U right Chanrakter
Duplex!! Did you plan about when will U go to Thailand, Vietnam, Korea, Hong Kong,I'll pay for your ticket....

I want to go now. so pull out your wallet and pay for my fare ticket Farang To Vietnam! - Page 2 51538
Back to top Go down
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

PostSubject: Re: Farang To Vietnam!   Farang To Vietnam! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:41 pm

you guys, fufoo is rich but he is not that rich to being paying for 5 people...haha
Back to top Go down
Kris
Admin
Admin
Kris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Farang To Vietnam!   Farang To Vietnam! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:24 pm

If that so....why don't u help him about the money ?????....I'll take care the foods...^^...hey Dup....got some messages for u.....Have u check it out yet ???
Back to top Go down
FuFoo
SSG Member
SSG Member
FuFoo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Farang To Vietnam!   Farang To Vietnam! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:05 am

Attention Please!

I just back from Drinking on the beach And now I'm drunk
but I can tell you all the bad news

I've been robbed. so i'm not rich anymore but don't worry
I'll find the way back to get rich again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Farang To Vietnam!   Farang To Vietnam! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Farang To Vietnam!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next