Mario Maurer International FC & Home of FC Vietnam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mario Maurer International FC & Home of FC Vietnam

The official forum of Mario Maurer FC Viet Nam (in Vietnamese and English)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HELLO EVERYONE!

Not Really Sure But Here's My Photo!

Go down 
+7
Kris
sugun
Binz
acquydaubo
duplex
dfsesfwe
chanrakter
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
dfsesfwe
dfsesfwe

Male
Number of posts : 571
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Not Really Sure But Here's My Photo! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Really Sure But Here's My Photo!   Not Really Sure But Here's My Photo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:59 pm

no , chan 's from Philippin , not Thailand , however she always beautiful with her smile
Back to top Go down
• n a n ™ • ツ
Visiter
Visiter
• n a n ™ • ツ

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Sure But Here's My Photo!   Not Really Sure But Here's My Photo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:09 pm

look so sweet :x .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Sure But Here's My Photo!   Not Really Sure But Here's My Photo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:16 pm

Yeah. You possess a cosy, approchable smile. Ah, that smlie is alike the own of Miss world when they face-2-face public. HaHa. Keep your smile!
Back to top Go down
chanrakter
SSG Member
SSG Member
chanrakter

Female
Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Sure But Here's My Photo!   Not Really Sure But Here's My Photo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:32 am

dfsesfwe wrote:
no , chan 's from Philippin , not Thailand , however she always beautiful with her smile

dfsesfwe is right. I'm from the Philippines. However, I'd like to thank all 3 of you (he, Nan, and Mario's Friend) for the compliments on the smile! I'm seriously blushing right now and I really appreciate it!
Back to top Go down
acquydaubo
V.I.P fan
V.I.P fan
acquydaubo

Male
Number of posts : 1744
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Sure But Here's My Photo!   Not Really Sure But Here's My Photo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:27 pm

Perfect! i like 1st and 3rd pic. U're really a model. U've got talent. :D

Try to find a job as a model. Trust me. U would be famous. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/people/Nguyn-Ngo-Sang/571269939
• n a n ™ • ツ
Visiter
Visiter
• n a n ™ • ツ

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Sure But Here's My Photo!   Not Really Sure But Here's My Photo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:39 pm

i want to be like you :)
Back to top Go down
chanrakter
SSG Member
SSG Member
chanrakter

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Sure But Here's My Photo!   Not Really Sure But Here's My Photo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:17 am

acquydaubo wrote:
Perfect! i like 1st and 3rd pic. U're really a model. U've got talent. :D

Try to find a job as a model. Trust me. U would be famous. ^^

Thanks acquy! Model, aye?! Haha!

It's fun doing those shots!
Back to top Go down
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Sure But Here's My Photo!   Not Really Sure But Here's My Photo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:48 am

who took the pics for you? they seem to be a professional :D

I wish I have someone to take a pics for me. Taking a pics of myself make me feel weird sometime because I have to run to the camera to beat the timer...lol
Back to top Go down
chanrakter
SSG Member
SSG Member
chanrakter

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Sure But Here's My Photo!   Not Really Sure But Here's My Photo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:27 am

duplex wrote:
who took the pics for you? they seem to be a professional :D

I wish I have someone to take a pics for me. Taking a pics of myself make me feel weird sometime because I have to run to the camera to beat the timer...lol

My friends actually took those! For some reason, 3 of the 4 of us girls are sort of into photography. So yeah, I guess that explains it!

Yeah, it really is irritating to run so you could beat the timer! Haha!
Back to top Go down
Kris
Admin
Admin
Kris

Male
Number of posts : 9973
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Sure But Here's My Photo!   Not Really Sure But Here's My Photo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:09 pm

aaaaaaaaaaaaa....oh My god !!!!.....so...so...so...so...sexy and sweet....I like the black and white pic.....when u come to Vn.....could u buy me the ring u wearing.???..^^....it's look so beautiful....Ur smile...it's killing me....now...I want to make u laugh as much as i can...^^
Back to top Go down
http://360.yahoo.com/my_profile-rEgheF8lc6P2bEvd1XGsJBIzh8GtYNlD
chanrakter
SSG Member
SSG Member
chanrakter

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Sure But Here's My Photo!   Not Really Sure But Here's My Photo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:42 am

Mario Michael love Mario wrote:
aaaaaaaaaaaaa....oh My god !!!!.....so...so...so...so...sexy and sweet....I like the black and white pic.....when u come to Vn.....could u buy me the ring u wearing.???..^^....it's look so beautiful....Ur smile...it's killing me....now...I want to make u laugh as much as i can...^^

Aww! Thanks! I really appreciate the compliment!

As for the ring, it unfortunately broke already! Awww! But I could buy you (and myself) one!

Go on! I give you full permission to make me laugh!
Back to top Go down
Kris
Admin
Admin
Kris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Sure But Here's My Photo!   Not Really Sure But Here's My Photo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:10 pm

Ok...i'll try my best...^^....Why did the ring break ????....i love it....and love u too...Or maybe i love u because of the ring...i don't know...^^....I'm just Kidding....you don't have to buy for me...it looks not quite chip and i don't think i have enough money to give it back to u....Just buy for u one.....It's look awsome when it around your finger...^^... if it around my finger...i think it will be like " Beauty and the beast" ....i'm the beast...^^
Back to top Go down
chanrakter
SSG Member
SSG Member
chanrakter

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Sure But Here's My Photo!   Not Really Sure But Here's My Photo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:44 pm

Ok...i'll try my best...^^....Why did the ring break ????....i love it....and love u too...Or maybe i love u because of the ring...i don't know...^^....I'm just Kidding....you don't have to buy for me...it looks not quite chip and i don't think i have enough money to give it back to u....Just buy for u one.....It's look awsome when it around your finger...^^... if it around my finger...i think it will be like " Beauty and the beast" ....i'm the beast...^^

It broke because it was too heavy! Hahaha! It was rather cheap, actually. So yeah, it was rather expected. Yeah, and I'd like to buy myself another one.

Thanks for the compliment! No, I don't think it would be Beauty and the Beast on your finger. You actually look great!
Back to top Go down
chanrakter
SSG Member
SSG Member
chanrakter

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Sure But Here's My Photo!   Not Really Sure But Here's My Photo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:47 pm

Ok...i'll try my best...^^....Why did the ring break ????....i love it....and love u too...Or maybe i love u because of the ring...i don't know...^^....I'm just Kidding....you don't have to buy for me...it looks not quite cheap and i don't think i have enough money to give it back to u....Just buy one for you.....It looks awesome when it's around your finger...^^... if it's around my finger...i think it will be like " Beauty and the beast" ....i'm the beast...^^

Sorry! Just had to correct your English (You said you wanted to learn, right?).
Back to top Go down
Kris
Admin
Admin
Kris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Sure But Here's My Photo!   Not Really Sure But Here's My Photo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:50 pm

aaa....thank you so much....My english skill is very bad....i'm just ok at speaking and hearing....about the writing...>.<....lower than low...^^....I'm look great ????......You must be kidding....I'm the ugly one in my family....>.<....i look like a monster....Because i have a irregular tooth....and like to bite people...^^.....but for girls like u....I will be more gentle....I just hit u...^^
Back to top Go down
chanrakter
SSG Member
SSG Member
chanrakter

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Sure But Here's My Photo!   Not Really Sure But Here's My Photo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:01 pm

aaa....thank you so much....My english skill is very bad....i'm just ok at speaking and hearing....about the writing...>.<....lower than low...^^....I look great ????......You must be kidding....I'm the ugly one in my family....>.<....i look like a monster....Because i have a irregular tooth....and like to bite people...^^.....but for girls like u....I will be more gentle....I just hit u...^^

Sorry!

But yeah, you do look great! I think you're quite nice looking!

Please don't hit me! Haha!
Back to top Go down
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Sure But Here's My Photo!   Not Really Sure But Here's My Photo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:24 pm

chanrakter wrote:

Please don't hit me! Haha![/color]

Not Really Sure But Here's My Photo! - Page 3 859475 but muffin want to hit you. you are going to make him really sad if you don't let him...haha
Back to top Go down
Kris
Admin
Admin
Kris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Sure But Here's My Photo!   Not Really Sure But Here's My Photo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:05 pm

yeah.....i have already sad....huuhuh...I want to hit u....It's not going to hurt....or mayby it will hurt.....just a little bit....^^...so don't worry
Back to top Go down
chanrakter
SSG Member
SSG Member
chanrakter

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Sure But Here's My Photo!   Not Really Sure But Here's My Photo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:10 pm

yeah.....i have already sad....huuhuh...I want to hit u....It's not going to hurt....or mayby it will hurt.....just a little bit....^^...so don't worry

If it makes you happy then...okay! If only to make you smile! But please be gentle! Haha!
Back to top Go down
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Sure But Here's My Photo!   Not Really Sure But Here's My Photo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:03 am

poor chan...she is getting hit by muffin...lol
Back to top Go down
chanrakter
SSG Member
SSG Member
chanrakter

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Sure But Here's My Photo!   Not Really Sure But Here's My Photo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:13 am

duplex wrote:

Yeah, I don't like getting hurt! But if it makes Muffin happy, fine! Haha!
Back to top Go down
chanrakter
SSG Member
SSG Member
chanrakter

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Sure But Here's My Photo!   Not Really Sure But Here's My Photo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:15 am

aaa....thank you so much....My english skills are very bad....i'm just ok at speaking and hearing....about the writing...>.<....lower than low...^^....I look great ????......You must be kidding....I'm the ugly one in my family....>.<....i look like a monster....Because i have a irregular tooth....and like to bite people...^^.....but for girls like u....I will be more gentle....I just hit u...^^

Sorry! Had to correct it!
Back to top Go down
chanrakter
SSG Member
SSG Member
chanrakter

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Sure But Here's My Photo!   Not Really Sure But Here's My Photo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:17 am

yeah.....I'm already sad....huuhuh...I want to hit u....It's not going to hurt....or maybe it will hurt.....just a little bit....^^...so don't worry

Again, there! Sorry!
Back to top Go down
Kris
Admin
Admin
Kris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Sure But Here's My Photo!   Not Really Sure But Here's My Photo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:04 pm

chanrakter wrote:
duplex wrote:

it won't hurt....much.....^^....Just like ant bite.....so you don't have to worry...^^...And when u correcting for me....u don't have to say sorry....I'm the one who have to say thank you.....^^....i love u very much Snow......My English skills..>.<..gruh....But English is my favourite subject...^^...i have just passed my final test...Writing : 73 %.....Listening and Speaking : 97 %....^^....i'm so happy
Back to top Go down
chanrakter
SSG Member
SSG Member
chanrakter

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Sure But Here's My Photo!   Not Really Sure But Here's My Photo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:04 pm

chanrakter wrote:
duplex wrote:

it won't hurt....much.....^^....Just like ant bite.....so you don't have to worry...^^...And when you're correcting me....u don't have to say sorry....I'm the one who has to say thank you.....^^....i love u very much Snow......My English skills..>.<..gruh....But English is my favourite subject...^^...i have just passed my final test...Writing : 73 %.....Listening and Speaking : 97 %....^^....i'm so happy

Okay! Whatever makes you happy!

Well, I guess you're welcome then for the corrections! You're actually pretty good in English! Keep it up, I guess!

I love you very much, Muffin! And I adore the name Snow!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Sure But Here's My Photo!   Not Really Sure But Here's My Photo! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not Really Sure But Here's My Photo!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next