Mario Maurer International FC & Home of FC Vietnam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mario Maurer International FC & Home of FC Vietnam

The official forum of Mario Maurer FC Viet Nam (in Vietnamese and English)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HELLO EVERYONE!

Randomness

Go down 
+7
Kris
dfsesfwe
=funboy=
Samster_Krippethony
chanrakter
duplex
acquydaubo
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
=funboy=
Super Love Mario&Pchy
Super Love Mario&Pchy

Male
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-05-31

Randomness - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:36 pm

duplex wrote:
Mario Michael love Mario wrote:
How can it be romantic.....i didn't see funboy.......Funboy.....i hate u...why u didn't call me when u saw me......i hate u..>.<

poor muffin...it is all your fault funboy. you make muffin mad. how come you didn't say hi to muffin? Randomness - Page 16 976862
^^, don't worry Muffin, one day we will meet together :">. I couldn't say hi to u because many friends r around u . So Dupex,it isn't my fault :)
Duplex,u seem to have many multinational friends? Muffin, Chan, Fufoo,me Randomness - Page 16 586976
Back to top Go down
chanrakter
SSG Member
SSG Member
chanrakter

Female
Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:18 pm

=funboy= wrote:
duplex wrote:
How can it be romantic.....i didn't see funboy.......Funboy.....i hate u...why u didn't call me when u saw me......i hate u..>.<

poor muffin...it is all your fault funboy. you make muffin mad. how come you didn't say hi to muffin? Randomness - Page 16 976862
^^, don't worry Muffin, one day we will meet together :">. I couldn't say hi to u because many friends r around u . So Dupex,it isn't my fault :)
Duplex,u seem to have many multinational friends? Muffin, Chan, Fufoo,me Randomness - Page 16 586976

Aww! Friends from across borders and seas!
Back to top Go down
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:15 pm

=funboy= wrote:

oh, I see...lol

yea, it does seem like I make a lot of online friends...I just wish that I could see everyone...lol
Back to top Go down
Kris
Admin
Admin
Kris

Male
Number of posts : 9973
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:07 pm

=funboy= wrote:
duplex wrote:

Her.....What's up with my friends......U say Hi...they won't kill u...^^....Why i didn't see u....I still upset...>.<....They are all my wifes....daugthers.....brothers...sisters...Grand-childrends.....U don't have to be scared...^^......Yeah...I'm glad that i have many multinational friends too...^^
Back to top Go down
http://360.yahoo.com/my_profile-rEgheF8lc6P2bEvd1XGsJBIzh8GtYNlD
=funboy=
Super Love Mario&Pchy
Super Love Mario&Pchy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:25 am

=funboy= wrote:
duplex wrote:

Her.....What's up with my friends......U say Hi...they won't kill u...^^....Why i didn't see u....I still upset...>.<....They are all my wifes....daugthers.....brothers...sisters...Grand-childrends.....U don't have to be scared...^^......Yeah...I'm glad that i have many multinational friends too...^^
oh so where is ur husband? Randomness - Page 16 976862
Back to top Go down
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:12 am

=funboy= wrote:

oh so where is ur husband? Randomness - Page 16 976862

wow...I didn't know that muffin have a husband. I am quite surprised...haha
Back to top Go down
chanrakter
SSG Member
SSG Member
chanrakter

Female

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:55 am

=funboy= wrote:
duplex wrote:

Awww! What a lovely way to put our friendship --- like family! I do wish I could see all of you too!
Back to top Go down
Kris
Admin
Admin
Kris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:24 am

Her......How do u know that i have a husband ???.....In that day....still got no husbands...but today...yup....have one...^^~......
I'm the oldest one in the group.......i'm Grand-father.....
Loving my Snowy....Dup...Fufoo....and still hating you Funboy.....Until we meet again...^^
Back to top Go down
FuFoo
SSG Member
SSG Member
FuFoo

Male
Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:01 pm

Wish too see you all too...:)
Back to top Go down
http://www.oohmario.com
chanrakter
SSG Member
SSG Member
chanrakter

Female

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:22 pm

Her......How do u know that i have a husband ???.....In that day....still got no husbands...but today...yup....have one...^^~......
I'm the oldest one in the group.......i'm Grand-father.....
Loving my Snowy....Dup...Fufoo....and still hating you Funboy.....Until we meet again...^^

Hmmm...I don't think you're the eldest. I'm 21!

Perhaps, I am?

But I am not your grandma! Haha!
Back to top Go down
Kris
Admin
Admin
Kris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:22 pm

^^...I'm the oldest in the group that funboy have taken......Not that my age...but my face......i'm look oldest.....>.<....No you're my beautiful sister Snowy...^^
Back to top Go down
=funboy=
Super Love Mario&Pchy
Super Love Mario&Pchy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:51 pm

^^...I'm the oldest in the group that funboy have taken......Not that my age...but my face......i'm look oldest.....>.<....No you're my beautiful sister Snowy...^^
Snowy= Chan right? :). Muffin, u're still young. don't worry about ur face. i have see u outside, u look okie, cute a . teacher , i guess u have a lot of bf Randomness - Page 16 51538 beacuse u r so nice and pretty
Back to top Go down
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:59 pm

who have a lot of bf? Randomness - Page 16 754143
Back to top Go down
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:00 pm

I think you look fine...you don't look that old...so you shouldn't worry too much...lol
Back to top Go down
=funboy=
Super Love Mario&Pchy
Super Love Mario&Pchy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:10 pm

duplex wrote:
my teacher heheheh i meant Snowy. How r u today Duplex
Back to top Go down
Kris
Admin
Admin
Kris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:11 pm

Her...thank you guys....I still have no clues about ur guys's faces.....Now..i have 2 selections for u....Post pics of ur face or die hard....What would u chose ???...I think u should chose post picture...^^
Back to top Go down
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:12 pm

=funboy= wrote:
duplex wrote:
my teacher heheheh i meant Snowy. How r u today Duplex

oh, I see...that's wonder that channy have a lot of bf...haha

I am doing good. I am actually studying while going on mario. how bout you funboy? how are you doing?
Back to top Go down
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:13 pm

Her...thank you guys....I still have no clues about ur guys's faces.....Now..i have 2 selections for u....Post pics of ur face or die hard....What would u chose ???...I think u should chose post picture...^^

how about neither? Randomness - Page 16 446535 haha
Back to top Go down
Kris
Admin
Admin
Kris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:25 pm

No....u must chose one.....Not that i want to see....but i think alot of people in here want to know u guys's face......So.....I can't do anything to you Dup.........yet ...!!!!...^^.....But funboy.....I will stay in Donut shop all day...alll week...all month....I have to see ur face...One way or another...^^
Back to top Go down
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:29 pm

No....u must chose one.....Not that i want to see....but i think alot of people in here want to know u guys's face......So.....I can't do anything to you Dup.........yet ...!!!!...^^.....But funboy.....I will stay in Donut shop all day...alll week...all month....I have to see ur face...One way or another...^^

oh, I think only 5 people wanted to see my face out of 900 members. I will post my pic of my face if there is a majority vote in this forum...haha :P

@funboy: you better go see muffin or else he will get mad. when he is mad, things will get ugly...haha
Back to top Go down
Kris
Admin
Admin
Kris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:43 pm

Yeah....when i gone mad U wouldn't want to see that.....My eyes will open wide...I will beat and bite everyone about me....I usually do that....^^.....U should try one Dup...very funny...U can beat people without be beated back...^^
Back to top Go down
=funboy=
Super Love Mario&Pchy
Super Love Mario&Pchy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:49 pm

oh i scared! if Muffin get mad, he will bite me when i meet him :( Randomness - Page 16 719479 .
to Duplex, how can u study while u're chatting
Back to top Go down
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:52 pm

=funboy= wrote:
oh i scared! if Muffin get mad, he will bite me when i meet him :( Randomness - Page 16 719479 .
to Duplex, how can u study while u're chatting

I just do one question at a time and chat...lol

it is no big deal because I am about to go eat. well, I have to go now because I am really hungry and I want to finish the questions. bye fun and muffin!
Back to top Go down
=funboy=
Super Love Mario&Pchy
Super Love Mario&Pchy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:55 pm

Bye dup, ^^, Hey Muffin, we have already met together >_< ! do u remember 14/2? The single party?
Back to top Go down
FuFoo
SSG Member
SSG Member
FuFoo

Male
Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:10 am

Why Do you have to worry about Ur age MMLM? You look really young belive me. I am old. I'll turn ....years old in this year. But I never worry for that thing. Age is just the number...HaHa
Back to top Go down
http://www.oohmario.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randomness
Page 16 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mario Maurer International FC & Home of FC Vietnam :: ..:: FANSCLUB ACTIVITIES ::.. :: •—Trao đổi & Thảo luận | Talkative—•-
Jump to: