Mario Maurer International FC & Home of FC Vietnam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mario Maurer International FC & Home of FC Vietnam

The official forum of Mario Maurer FC Viet Nam (in Vietnamese and English)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HELLO EVERYONE!

[PHOTO] Shot of the week

Go down 
+10
mariOnlyU
o0joe0o
hope_of_life
TongloveMew
brightshield27
Patrick_boy
funboy
KID142
acquydaubo
Pchy{dot}org
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

[PHOTO] Shot of the week - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [PHOTO] Shot of the week   [PHOTO] Shot of the week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 7:42 pm

What r Pchy holding in his hand ??? so augustband new album ? ... who tell for me know ?
Back to top Go down
Pchy{dot}org
Visiter
Visiter

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: [PHOTO] Shot of the week   [PHOTO] Shot of the week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:36 pm

]V[ax wrote:
What r Pchy holding in his hand ??? so augustband new album ? ... who tell for me know ?
As I mentioned about, the album has just been released via Thailand and its name is Radiodrome - The August Band's new album.

In WHIF (http://pchy.org) now supports the download link - images and information attached.

I can ensure but be certain that every-song in this album has been received such a great concept from fans over the world!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [PHOTO] Shot of the week   [PHOTO] Shot of the week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:06 am

Quote :
As I mentioned about, the album has just been released via Thailand and its name is Radiodrome - The August Band's new album.

In WHIF (http://pchy.org) now supports the download link - images and information attached.

I can ensure but be certain that every-song in this album has been received such a great concept from fans over the world!

Thax for share !!
Back to top Go down
Pchy{dot}org
Visiter
Visiter

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: [PHOTO] Shot of the week   [PHOTO] Shot of the week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 5:56 pm

Back to top Go down
acquydaubo
V.I.P fan
V.I.P fan
acquydaubo

Male
Number of posts : 1744
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: [PHOTO] Shot of the week   [PHOTO] Shot of the week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:05 am

^^...
@ Max: COntact me and I will release to u that Album: Full Ver. Each song: 320kpbs... ^^ So great, huh?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/people/Nguyn-Ngo-Sang/571269939
Chunxxx
Super Love Mario&Pchy
Super Love Mario&Pchy
Chunxxx

Male
Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2009-11-23

PostSubject: Re: [PHOTO] Shot of the week   [PHOTO] Shot of the week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:26 pm

Lạ nhưng đẹp :D. Trông rất huyền bí. thanks for posting
Back to top Go down
PrinceSlytherin
Visiter
Visiter
PrinceSlytherin

Male
Number of posts : 13
Location : P.321-KTX Dai hoc quoc gia-Khu pho 6- P. Linh Trung-Q . Thu Duc-TP.HCM
Registration date : 2009-12-24

PostSubject: Re: [PHOTO] Shot of the week   [PHOTO] Shot of the week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 3:48 pm

Nhóm August No.1, nghe muốn cháy Ipod mí bài của mí anh ấy rùi mà vẫn chưa chán ^,^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [PHOTO] Shot of the week   [PHOTO] Shot of the week - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[PHOTO] Shot of the week
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2