Mario Maurer International FC & Home of FC Vietnam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mario Maurer International FC & Home of FC Vietnam

The official forum of Mario Maurer FC Viet Nam (in Vietnamese and English)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HELLO EVERYONE!

The mysterious life of duplex

Go down 
+11
hosexymonkey
[K]en!
acquydaubo
Sammy
tongandmew
=funboy=
Kris
dfsesfwe
chanrakter
FuFoo
duplex
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
FuFoo
SSG Member
SSG Member
FuFoo

Male
Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-06-06

The mysterious life of duplex - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 11:51 pm

duplex wrote:

nah, my blog is based on my past experience, so there is nothing special. A lot of people have read it and have told me that it is sad. so yea...you shouldn't read it...haha

Up to You I don't like sad story also!
Back to top Go down
http://www.oohmario.com
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 11:54 pm

FuFoo wrote:
duplex wrote:

nah, my blog is based on my past experience, so there is nothing special. A lot of people have read it and have told me that it is sad. so yea...you shouldn't read it...haha

Up to You I don't like sad story also!

me either :)

so thats why I don't post it in the first place a lol
Back to top Go down
FuFoo
SSG Member
SSG Member
FuFoo

Male

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:03 am

duplex wrote:

But Can I see just ta pics...HaHa The mysterious life of duplex - Page 11 51538
Back to top Go down
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:04 am

FuFoo wrote:
duplex wrote:

as soon as I have a pic of me and pchy together â haha
Back to top Go down
FuFoo
SSG Member
SSG Member
FuFoo

Male

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:06 am

duplex wrote:
FuFoo wrote:
duplex wrote:

But didn't need to Pchy... Can I see just you?
Back to top Go down
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:09 am

FuFoo wrote:
duplex wrote:
FuFoo wrote:
duplex wrote:

But didn't need to Pchy... Can I see just you?

let me be skinny first and I will think about it...lol
Back to top Go down
FuFoo
SSG Member
SSG Member
FuFoo

Male

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:11 am

Hope you think fast..
Back to top Go down
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:18 am

FuFoo wrote:
Hope you think fast..

btw, I am a slow thinker because I am a old man The mysterious life of duplex - Page 11 78111
Back to top Go down
FuFoo
SSG Member
SSG Member
FuFoo

Male

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:12 am

duplex wrote:
FuFoo wrote:
Hope you think fast..

btw, I am a slow thinker because I am a old man The mysterious life of duplex - Page 11 78111

I don't think anyone here can be older than me...haha The mysterious life of duplex - Page 11 471362
Back to top Go down
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:18 am

FuFoo wrote:

I don't think anyone here can be older than me...haha The mysterious life of duplex - Page 11 471362

oh, well in that case, could you be my uncle then? The mysterious life of duplex - Page 11 51538

btw, you are a bad boy for smoking...lol
Back to top Go down
chanrakter
SSG Member
SSG Member
chanrakter

Female
Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:26 am

Fluffy: Yeah, I know what you mean by Platinum closing way to early! But yeah, whenever we went there, we bought 3 or more pieces! Yay! Haha!

Daddy: You know what? That blog would be a splendid idea because you're a very much talented writer!
Back to top Go down
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:31 am

chanrakter wrote:
Daddy: You know what? That blog would be a splendid idea because you're a very much talented writer!

lol...thanks! I guess I might make a second blogs because the first one seem so bleak and pessimistic. Once I am finish with my admission test than I will create one for all the duplex fans out there. Hopefully, I will be motivated to write one by then because I am quite lazy at time...haha
Back to top Go down
Sammy
V.I.P fan
V.I.P fan
Sammy

Male
Number of posts : 1518
Registration date : 2009-06-28

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:19 am

oh ! Dup take a photo with Pchy in Blog The mysterious life of duplex - Page 11 976862 sac ? You and fluffy verry Lucky and happy => ( You with Pchy , Fluffy with Mario The mysterious life of duplex - Page 11 524222 ....huhuh )
why don't you post your pic ? Everyone wolud like see face of you and something orther not problem( Handsome lắm mới dấu nè ) ?
what do you fear ?? The mysterious life of duplex - Page 11 754143
Back to top Go down
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:33 am

Boylonely1793 wrote:
oh ! Dup take a photo with Pchy in Blog The mysterious life of duplex - Page 11 976862 sac ? You and fluffy verry Lucky and happy => ( You with Pchy , Fluffy with Mario The mysterious life of duplex - Page 11 524222 ....huhuh )
why don't you post your pic ? Everyone wolud like see face of you and something orther not problem( Handsome lắm mới dấu nè ) ?

I am not afraid. it just that I don't like to post a pics of myself on some random site and I don't like to be judge by others.
Back to top Go down
chanrakter
SSG Member
SSG Member
chanrakter

Female
Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:10 pm

duplex wrote:
Boylonely1793 wrote:

I am not afraid. it just that I don't like to post a pics of myself on some random site and I don't like to be judge by others.

I'm not going to judge you negatively. That's for certain, Dad!
Back to top Go down
Sammy
V.I.P fan
V.I.P fan
Sammy

Male

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:56 pm

duplex wrote:
Boylonely1793 wrote:

Sr Dup ! if you don't like The mysterious life of duplex - Page 11 734228 i understand...=> i don't say more ! Sr about anything i said before....
Back to top Go down
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:04 pm

Boylonely1793 wrote:

Sr Dup ! if you don't like The mysterious life of duplex - Page 11 734228 i understand...=> i don't say more ! Sr about anything i said before....

why are you sad? I wasn't mad at you. I was only stating my opinion, so there is no reason to apologize :) haha
Back to top Go down
FuFoo
SSG Member
SSG Member
FuFoo

Male

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:43 pm

duplex wrote:

btw, you are a bad boy for smoking...lol

HaHa...I am too old to be a boy...Kid
Back to top Go down
FuFoo
SSG Member
SSG Member
FuFoo

Male

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:46 pm

duplex wrote:
chanrakter wrote:

lol...thanks! I guess I might make a second blogs because the first one seem so bleak and pessimistic. Once I am finish with my admission test than I will create one for all the duplex fans out there. Hopefully, I will be motivated to write one by then because I am quite lazy at time...haha

I still be waiting for your blog.. The mysterious life of duplex - Page 11 734228
Back to top Go down
FuFoo
SSG Member
SSG Member
FuFoo

Male

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:52 pm

duplex wrote:

People alway judge me that I am cute. what should I have done? coz i'm cute,let them judge...lol
hey!guys i'm just kidding don't be serious..( I'm not so cute just little bit The mysterious life of duplex - Page 11 446535 )
Back to top Go down
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:12 am

FuFoo wrote:
duplex wrote:
chanrakter wrote:

I still be waiting for your blog.. The mysterious life of duplex - Page 11 734228

I will probably make it at the first week of August, when I am not too busy with school. don't be too disappointed when I don't create one because I am half lazy at time :)
Back to top Go down
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:15 am

FuFoo wrote:
duplex wrote:

People alway judge me that I am cute. what should I have done? coz i'm cute,let them judge...lol
hey!guys i'm just kidding don't be serious..( I'm not so cute just little bit The mysterious life of duplex - Page 11 446535 )

I like for my friends to view my pics instead of some random users. I don't like the idea of that random young person to look at my pics and poke fun at an old man like me :'(
Back to top Go down
Sammy
V.I.P fan
V.I.P fan
Sammy

Male

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:13 pm

duplex wrote:
Boylonely1793 wrote:

why are you sad? I wasn't mad at you. I was only stating my opinion, so there is no reason to apologize :) haha

I'm not sad but when you said that... i understood...!! Stop => I'm forget ui so Dup not think more...hihi.. ah ! what do you like fenre of music best ??...Hiphop ???
Back to top Go down
FuFoo
SSG Member
SSG Member
FuFoo

Male

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:51 pm

duplex wrote:
don't be too disappointed when I don't create one because I am half lazy at time :)

I did not! but just want you to know that i'm waiting ....haha
Back to top Go down
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:34 pm

Boylonely1793 wrote:
I'm not sad but when you said that... i understood...!! Stop => I'm forget ui so Dup not think more...hihi.. ah ! what do you like fenre of music best ??...Hiphop ???

I like all kind of music, mostly in Japanese a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The mysterious life of duplex
Page 11 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next