Mario Maurer International FC & Home of FC Vietnam

The official forum of Mario Maurer FC Viet Nam (in Vietnamese and English)
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The mysterious life of duplex

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
FuFoo
SSG Member
SSG Member


Male
Number of posts : 714
Location : Central Food Hall Pattaya Beach
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:34 am

duplex wrote:
FuFoo wrote:
Mario Michael love Mario wrote:
Her.....U look so cute back side......but ur face...still a mystery.....I want to see ur face......Fufoo show his face....why don't u ?????.....i think Fufoo ­ handsome....right every body ???

Thank you! MMLM But don't belive everything that you see on the internet!
It's just propaganda! lol

what is a propaganda?

It's mean the pic just persuaded you all to belive that i'm look good
or another word is The pic It's lie
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.oohmario.com
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member


Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:35 am

FuFoo wrote:

It's mean the pic just persuaded you all to belive that i'm look good
or another word is The pic It's lie

so does it mean that, that person in the pic is not really you? haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FuFoo
SSG Member
SSG Member


Male
Number of posts : 714
Location : Central Food Hall Pattaya Beach
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:44 am

duplex wrote:
FuFoo wrote:

It's mean the pic just persuaded you all to belive that i'm look good
or another word is The pic It's lie

so does it mean that, that person in the pic is not really you? haha

Yes! It's Me But May B I am not look good!
Maybe a flash, light or maybe Heineken make it look good HaHa

Click ma sign to know more about me HaHa ( It's nothing good just me..lol)
v
v
v
v
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.oohmario.com
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member


Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:05 am

FuFoo wrote:
duplex wrote:

so does it mean that, that person in the pic is not really you? haha

Yes! It's Me But May B I am not look good!
Maybe a flash, light or maybe Heineken make it look good HaHa

Click ma sign to know more about me HaHa ( It's nothing good just me..lol)

for a second there you scared me...I thought that pic wasn't you...haha

to be honest, I think you look fine. so, you shouldn't degrade yourself too much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
=funboy=
Super Love Mario&Pchy
Super Love Mario&Pchy


Male
Number of posts : 226
Location : HCM
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:21 pm

oh! u posted the topic yesterday, but alot of people visited ur topic!... hum`` more than Mario's pics :)
I don't think u r ugly guy, looking ur pic i really wanna touch ur back
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kris
Admin
Admin


Male
Number of posts : 9973
Age : 23
Location : gần nh Hada...hng xm nh Mario
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:25 pm

yeah.......now i'm scared.....i think u will beat me up eonday....If it keeps going like this...In one week u will have 15 pages......I have to do something....May be i have to kill u....kakakakak
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://360.yahoo.com/my_profile-rEgheF8lc6P2bEvd1XGsJBIzh8GtYNlD
FuFoo
SSG Member
SSG Member


Male
Number of posts : 714
Location : Central Food Hall Pattaya Beach
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:11 pm

=funboy= wrote:
oh! u posted the topic yesterday, but alot of people visited ur topic!... hum`` more than Mario's pics :)
I don't think u r ugly guy, looking ur pic i really wanna touch ur back


Yeah! I think so He's hot ( I didn't mean I Wanna touch ur back Duplex,but ur topic is hot HaHa )
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.oohmario.com
chanrakter
SSG Member
SSG Member


Female
Number of posts : 353
Age : 28
Location : Philippines
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:19 pm

duplex wrote:
chanrakter wrote:
I love the photo, Daddy!

Yeah, you do look nice from the back!

how kind of you...thanks! lol

You're very much welcome! And it's true!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chanrakter
SSG Member
SSG Member


Female
Number of posts : 353
Age : 28
Location : Philippines
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:21 pm

FuFoo wrote:
chanrakter wrote:
Mario Michael love Mario wrote:
Her.....U look so cute back side......but ur face...still a mystery.....I want to see ur face......Fufoo show his face....why don't u ?????.....i think Fufoo ­ handsome....right every body ???

Fufoo is indeed handsome!

Thank you So Much I love You!
But the same Warning " It's Just Propaganda "...lol

I still consider you handsome no matter what!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member


Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:20 pm

=funboy= wrote:
oh! u posted the topic yesterday, but alot of people visited ur topic!... hum`` more than Mario's pics :)
I don't think u r ugly guy, looking ur pic i really wanna touch ur back

haha...you are so funny. I don't think that I am ugly either but I would like to pretend to be one because of a comment this user make about me. so everyone must suffer because of that person...haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member


Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:22 pm

Mario Michael love Mario wrote:
yeah.......now i'm scared.....i think u will beat me one day....If it keeps going like this...In one week u will have 15 pages......I have to do something....May be i have to kill u....kakakakak

gosh, why do you want to kill me?

now, I am scared...haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member


Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:23 pm

FuFoo wrote:
Yeah! I think so He's hot ( I didn't mean I Wanna touch ur back Duplex,but ur topic is hot HaHa )

haha...thanks! you guys are starting to make me feel shy lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chanrakter
SSG Member
SSG Member


Female
Number of posts : 353
Age : 28
Location : Philippines
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:46 am

duplex wrote:
=funboy= wrote:
oh! u posted the topic yesterday, but alot of people visited ur topic!... hum`` more than Mario's pics :)
I don't think u r ugly guy, looking ur pic i really wanna touch ur back

haha...you are so funny. I don't think that I am ugly either but I would like to pretend to be one because of a comment this user make about me. so everyone must suffer because of that person...haha

Are you kidding me? I think you look quite nice! You look amazing from the back! It makes me wonder just how handsome you are from up front!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member


Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:03 pm

chanrakter wrote:
Are you kidding me? I think you look quite nice! You look amazing from the back! It makes me wonder just how handsome you are from up front!

gosh chan, you make it sound like I am a model or something...lol

well, I think I look ok, nothing spectacular. I am just an average normal guy...lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
=funboy=
Super Love Mario&Pchy
Super Love Mario&Pchy


Male
Number of posts : 226
Location : HCM
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:12 pm

duplex wrote:
chanrakter wrote:
Are you kidding me? I think you look quite nice! You look amazing from the back! It makes me wonder just how handsome you are from up front!

gosh chan, you make it sound like I am a model or something...lol

well, I think I look ok, nothing spectacular. I am just an average normal guy...lol
ya me too :0 so don't say me that : u 're cute :))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member


Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:14 pm

=funboy= wrote:
duplex wrote:
chanrakter wrote:
Are you kidding me? I think you look quite nice! You look amazing from the back! It makes me wonder just how handsome you are from up front!

gosh chan, you make it sound like I am a model or something...lol

well, I think I look ok, nothing spectacular. I am just an average normal guy...lol
ya me too :0 so don't say me that : u 're cute :))

lol...but I thought you were cute, so why are you backing down now? haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
=funboy=
Super Love Mario&Pchy
Super Love Mario&Pchy


Male
Number of posts : 226
Location : HCM
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:36 pm

Just ur thinking! :) anyway thank u for thinking that! haha, ah` how old r u?, look u so young, may be, u're younger than me lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member


Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:39 pm

=funboy= wrote:
Just ur thinking! :) anyway thank u for thinking that! haha, ah` how old r u?, look u so young, may be, u're younger than me lol

actually, I think I might be older than you...haha

I only look young because I am on a special diet...lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
=funboy=
Super Love Mario&Pchy
Super Love Mario&Pchy


Male
Number of posts : 226
Location : HCM
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:44 pm

duplex wrote:
=funboy= wrote:
Just ur thinking! :) anyway thank u for thinking that! haha, ah` how old r u?, look u so young, may be, u're younger than me lol

actually, I think I might be older than you...haha

I only look young because I am on a special diet...lol
do u like go to Gym :) do u like muscle:0 hehehe, I want to be fat, but i can't even i eat a lot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member


Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:48 pm

=funboy= wrote:
duplex wrote:
=funboy= wrote:
Just ur thinking! :) anyway thank u for thinking that! haha, ah` how old r u?, look u so young, may be, u're younger than me lol

actually, I think I might be older than you...haha

I only look young because I am on a special diet...lol
do u like go to Gym :) do u like muscle:0 hehehe, I want to be fat, but i can't even i eat a lot

yea, I go to the gym almost everyday. I like some muscle but not too much. I think having too much is gross...haha

try eating american food and you will be fat in less than a month...haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
=funboy=
Super Love Mario&Pchy
Super Love Mario&Pchy


Male
Number of posts : 226
Location : HCM
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:52 pm

haha i meant i like some muscle like u :). But i haave already go to gym but, i 'm still thin. Now i stop go to gym, i'm very lazy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member


Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:56 pm

=funboy= wrote:
haha i meant i like some muscle like u :). But i haave already go to gym but, i 'm still thin. Now i stop go to gym, i'm very lazy

poor funboy...I guess you have to consume a lot of protein (meat), if you want to have muscle. well, I go to the gym each day because I study all day and going to the gym is the only way to relieve some stress.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dfsesfwe
Moderator
Moderator


Male
Number of posts : 571
Age : 26
Location : ha noi 1
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:58 pm

oh , u have much free time , not like me I have to go to school all day ---> very tired >''<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
=funboy=
Super Love Mario&Pchy
Super Love Mario&Pchy


Male
Number of posts : 226
Location : HCM
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:49 am

duplex wrote:
=funboy= wrote:
haha i meant i like some muscle like u :). But i haave already go to gym but, i 'm still thin. Now i stop go to gym, i'm very lazy

poor funboy...I guess you have to consume a lot of protein (meat), if you want to have muscle. well, I go to the gym each day because I study all day and going to the gym is the only way to relieve some stress.
i don't like eat meat alot, i love vegetable:( i don't know why? If i eat meat alot, my stomach feel uncomfortable
To Duta, u could go to gym at weekend
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FuFoo
SSG Member
SSG Member


Male
Number of posts : 714
Location : Central Food Hall Pattaya Beach
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:52 am

I want to gain my weight! But I don't eat pork or beep and chinken meat also.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.oohmario.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   Today at 12:57 am

Back to top Go down
 
The mysterious life of duplex
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Lust 4 Life 1986
» Life and a Little Catch-Up
» Reckless Life
» Struggles in the Christian Life
» 24bit 1976 Life & Times Billy Cobham Japan Edition Nov

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mario Maurer International FC & Home of FC Vietnam :: ..:: FANSCLUB ACTIVITIES ::.. :: Ảnh thành vin | Member's pictures-
Jump to: