Mario Maurer International FC & Home of FC Vietnam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mario Maurer International FC & Home of FC Vietnam

The official forum of Mario Maurer FC Viet Nam (in Vietnamese and English)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HELLO EVERYONE!

The mysterious life of duplex

Go down 
+11
hosexymonkey
[K]en!
acquydaubo
Sammy
tongandmew
=funboy=
Kris
dfsesfwe
chanrakter
FuFoo
duplex
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Sammy
V.I.P fan
V.I.P fan
Sammy

Male
Number of posts : 1518
Registration date : 2009-06-28

The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:10 am

oh,but Could you fix my english ? Thanks ! Kung hy i trying to learn....Hazard !! hihi.. The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 51538 Thanks so much for all advice a
VNses: KO can uoc dau Dup... You are same... (not me)
Back to top Go down
Kris
Admin
Admin
Kris

Male
Number of posts : 9973
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:52 am

herher...thank you.....thank you....it's not a big deal....^^....I think u guys can do that to..^^.....We are all Genius...^^.......Super Spammer gruop is very brilliant....yeah..^^
Back to top Go down
http://360.yahoo.com/my_profile-rEgheF8lc6P2bEvd1XGsJBIzh8GtYNlD
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:12 pm

Boylonely1793 wrote:
oh,but Could you fix my english ? Thanks ! Kung hy i trying to learn....Hazard !! hihi.. The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 51538 Thanks so much for all advice a
VNses: KO can uoc dau Dup... You are same... (not me)

sure, I could help you fix your english.

btw, when you write viet to me, you have to add the accents. I won't be able to read it, if you don't...haha
Back to top Go down
Sammy
V.I.P fan
V.I.P fan
Sammy

Male

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 9:53 pm

Sr dup ! My font is error The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 965481 huhu.... i can't have to add the accents ..i get problem same Muffin. The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 734228
Identify for me,please The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 859475 ....
VNese: minh po' tay roi Dup oi ! ko con cach khac...
Back to top Go down
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:05 pm

Boylonely1793 wrote:
Sr dup ! My font is error The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 965481 huhu.... i can't have to add the accents ..i get problem same Muffin. The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 734228
Identify for me,please The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 859475 ....
VNese: minh po' tay roi Dup oi ! ko con cach khac...

Spoiler:

I am sorry lone, but I can't read your viet because I am only a beginner. I could only read certain words. Without the accent, it is nearly impossible for me to understand you...haha

Try pushing f8 to see if the accent box will appear on your computer.
Back to top Go down
Sammy
V.I.P fan
V.I.P fan
Sammy

Male

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:47 pm

you not need to say sory ,you not error..
I used to try to fix error and tell with admin + Mod about myproblem find the approach but useless..... sad huhuhu=>The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 859475
The box f8 appear my computer is Mudium v0.8 and i used to delete it ,then use Font orther but ......" Po tay " The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 965481
You can't understan me say VNese , ok !! I try to speak English that i can! If not I speak with Muffin and to render English anything i don't know ?? hehehe.......ok ?? The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 754143
Now not say about that !! say the story orther => Funny... !! The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 180979
VNese: Everyone cung` 8 dey ! Muffin say first..hahaah
Back to top Go down
Kris
Admin
Admin
Kris

Male

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:02 pm

Her...sao lai. loi^ Muffin ra truoc nhey~...Muffin dau co' 8 dau^...^^
To Dup and Snowy : i think u guys had become teachers..^^....U guys can take money from the students.....^^~....and maybe you guys can give me some some..^^...kakakka....I'm so poor....Somebody give me money..please....
Oh Funboy...Where have u been all day ??.....Oh...I forgot....Colledge things..^^.....When will you take me to Donut shop ??...Since i don't have any money....Would you feast me ??..^^
Back to top Go down
Sammy
V.I.P fan
V.I.P fan
Sammy

Male

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:58 pm

oh men ! Muffin ma ko 8 troi sap => Dua ra chu De y Muffin vui thui me... cai j cung noi dk dang Buon we in 4rum hit bik lem j oi....everyone to agree ?????????? :orion1: if not make orther=> The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 1844
oh ! Who accept me ? Report:accpeted not to regret The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 78111 ..hehe ! if who agree ? i think you should prepare of mind...........! The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 586976 haha
Muffin want to get money for introduce dey...kaka The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 542624 (15.000$/student)
VNese: Muffin giam nhan minh ko .....???
Back to top Go down
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 12:42 am

Boylonely1793 wrote:
you not need to say sorry ,you not error..
I used to try to fix error and tell with admin + Mod about myproblem find the approach but useless..... sad huhuhu=>The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 859475
The box f8 appear my computer is Mudium v0.8 and i used to delete it ,then use Font orther but ......" Po tay " The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 965481
You can't understan me say VNese , ok !! I try to speak English that i can! If not I speak with Muffin and to render English anything i don't know ?? hehehe.......ok ?? The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 754143
Now not say about that !! say the story orther => Funny... !! The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 180979

Boylonely1793 wrote:
you don't need to say sory ,you have no error..
I used to try to fix the error and tell the admin + Mod about my problem, but it was useless..... sad huhuhu=>The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 859475
The box f8 appear on my computer is Mudium v0.8 and i used to delete it ,then use the other font but ......" Po tay " The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 965481
You can't understand me say VNese , ok !! I try to speak English that i can! If not I speak with Muffin and to render English anything i don't know ?? hehehe.......ok ?? The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 754143

that is ok. well, try using this software, I think it is vpskey. hopefully, it will help you with the accent problem. here is the link: http://www.vps.org/article.php3?id_article=2818
Back to top Go down
FuFoo
SSG Member
SSG Member
FuFoo

Male
Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:00 am

Don't be worry loney! I have a problem with ma grammar( It's very very Sụck) But I didn't care for that thing. I just try to say what I need to say. And yeah as Duplex said Some day you will be better...

Fight Fight! a
Back to top Go down
http://www.oohmario.com
Sammy
V.I.P fan
V.I.P fan
Sammy

Male

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 12:50 pm

Dup : kaka.. you agreed me !!=> thanks Kung hy Yeah i will look out something you said..hehe But you have to prepare the mind because i'm stupid to learn english fastly in short time.. The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 1844 I will try to learn... The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 78111 hehe . i used VPSKEYS 4.3 =>Thanks....but i don't know it have what of action ??? Thanks so much..hihi
Fluffy : hihi thanks you , but i trouble you so much !! Sr..hihi now we don't worry for my problem,ok ???? what should we do now , Fluffy ..? The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 754143 kaka......
Back to top Go down
acquydaubo
V.I.P fan
V.I.P fan
acquydaubo

Male
Number of posts : 1744
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:30 pm

lol
OMG duplex. It's seem u've got a FC ryt here!
OK, everyone, who wanna be the first member of DuPlEx-FC?

;))

P.S: hey dup, wanna see some pics of funboy? tell me, i would give u something. Let see what i got.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/people/Nguyn-Ngo-Sang/571269939
FuFoo
SSG Member
SSG Member
FuFoo

Male

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:41 pm

Boylonely1793 wrote:
Dup : kaka.. you agreed me !!=> thanks Kung hy Yeah i will look out something you said..hehe But you have to prepare the mind because i'm stupid to learn english fastly in short time.. The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 1844 I will try to learn... The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 78111 hehe . i used VPSKEYS 4.3 =>Thanks....but i don't know it have what of action ??? Thanks so much..hihi
Fluffy : hihi thanks you , but i trouble you so much !! Sr..hihi now we don't worry for my problem,ok ???? what should we do now , Fluffy ..? The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 754143 kaka......

Do nothing just relax N Ẹnoy your self.... The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 976862
Back to top Go down
FuFoo
SSG Member
SSG Member
FuFoo

Male

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:46 pm

acquydaubo wrote:
lol

;))

P.S: hey dup, wanna see some pics of funboy? tell me, i would give u something. Let see what i got.

The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 446535 As 4me not yet. Just waiting for something to help me decide what should I do.
Back to top Go down
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:45 pm

acquydaubo wrote:
lol

;))

sure, I would love to see funboy's handsome face... :orion1: haha
Back to top Go down
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:47 pm

Boylonely1793 wrote:

vpskey allow you to add the accent when you type.
Back to top Go down
Kris
Admin
Admin
Kris

Male

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:50 pm

her....Where...where.......I would love to see his face too.....I have seen his face once...But i forgot it ...>.<...I'm getting old....ToT
Back to top Go down
Sammy
V.I.P fan
V.I.P fan
Sammy

Male

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:01 pm

haah.. where being Funboy ? Muffin praise Funboy's face " handsome" The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 783393 ... Be curious wa' !...
VNese: Dau goi .. tron dau goi .... post hinh dey, Ko post dung bat dung Bao luc nha, he Muffin...kaka The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 586976
Fluffy: Do you Support Funboy post pic ??
Dup : and you...? The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 78111 haha...
Back to top Go down
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:03 pm

Boylonely1793 wrote:
haah.. where being Funboy ? Muffin praise Funboy's face " handsome" The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 783393 ... Be curious wa' !...
VNese: Dau goi .. tron dau goi .... post hinh dey, Ko post dung bat dung Bao luc nha, he Muffin...kaka The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 586976
Fluffy: Do you Support Funboy post pic ??
Dup : and you...? The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 78111 haha...

I haven't seen funboy on in a while. I think he is trying to avoid me now The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 176810 kidding!

he is probably sick, so that is why he can't go on right now.

and yes, I would love to see funboy's face...haha
Back to top Go down
Sammy
V.I.P fan
V.I.P fan
Sammy

Male

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:14 pm

haha !! Dup! Wrong ui ...!hihi Funboy take a test ui !.. i'm forget..hehe..
About 3-4 day , we can see face of Funboy.. Wait..........
Back to top Go down
Sammy
V.I.P fan
V.I.P fan
Sammy

Male

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:27 pm

Fluffy : Relax ! no...no...! you told me relax which orther told me die:i:=>8+8+8+8+8=.... The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 976862 ...hehe ! ah where you come from,fluffy ? i'm foget..
Dup : it haven't action for me ! thanks so much . i tell with admin and wait...
Ignore dey, Dup !! => Cheer up........ The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 51538 hehehehe....
Back to top Go down
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:29 pm

Boylonely1793 wrote:
Fluffy : Relax ! no...no...! you told me relax which orther told me die:i:=>8+8+8+8+8=.... The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 976862 ...hehe ! ah where you come from,fluffy ? i'm foget..
Dup : it haven't action for me ! thanks so much . i tell with admin and wait...
Ignore dey, Dup !! => Cheer up........ The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 51538 hehehehe....

what are you going to tell the admin? The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 899129 haha
Back to top Go down
Sammy
V.I.P fan
V.I.P fan
Sammy

Male

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:38 pm

ah ! i say about my problem and Admin answers : i will carry and slove your problem . hihi !!! The final of way.. strees if can't.... i will refister the new account ( verry lazy..huhu) or not and ...... But i usually still talk with everyone..hehe The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 976862 !
No way to flee The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 661500 ... kaka
Back to top Go down
chanrakter
SSG Member
SSG Member
chanrakter

Female
Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:24 pm

Menfolk Gaga love Mario wrote:
Ok...let me say " Hello" in those 5 countries to prouve..^^
England : Hello!
Austraylia : Hi !
Newzeland : Hello !
Singapore : Hi !
Scotland : Hello !
Vietnam : Xin chao` !...^^
I am such a Genius..^^

Very clever, Muffin!

Duplex FC sounds lovely! Haha!
Back to top Go down
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:24 am

a FC for duplex? I don't think that is a great idea. It might be too boring...haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious life of duplex   The mysterious life of duplex - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The mysterious life of duplex
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next