Mario Maurer International FC & Home of FC Vietnam

The official forum of Mario Maurer FC Viet Nam (in Vietnamese and English)
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Farang To Vietnam!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member


Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Farang To Vietnam!   Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:43 am

FuFoo wrote:
Attention Please!

I just back from Drinking on the beach And now I'm drunk
but I can tell you all the bad news

I've been robbed. so i'm not rich anymore but don't worry
I'll find the way back to get rich again!

poor fufoo...maybe if you give me all your money then you would not have been robbed :P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FuFoo
SSG Member
SSG Member


Male
Number of posts : 714
Location : Central Food Hall Pattaya Beach
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Farang To Vietnam!   Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:18 am

duplex wrote:
FuFoo wrote:
Attention Please!

I just back from Drinking on the beach And now I'm drunk
but I can tell you all the bad news

I've been robbed. so i'm not rich anymore but don't worry
I'll find the way back to get rich again!

poor fufoo...maybe if you give me all your money then you would not have been robbed :P

I don't have money to pay for my anymeal! Would you mind lending me some money ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.oohmario.com
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member


Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Farang To Vietnam!   Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:27 pm

FuFoo wrote:
duplex wrote:
FuFoo wrote:
Attention Please!

I just back from Drinking on the beach And now I'm drunk
but I can tell you all the bad news

I've been robbed. so i'm not rich anymore but don't worry
I'll find the way back to get rich again!

poor fufoo...maybe if you give me all your money then you would not have been robbed :P

I don't have money to pay for my anymeal! Would you mind lending me some money ?

but I am so poor, I don't know if I could help you mate...lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FuFoo
SSG Member
SSG Member


Male
Number of posts : 714
Location : Central Food Hall Pattaya Beach
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Farang To Vietnam!   Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:00 pm

OK! Just leav me alone!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.oohmario.com
chanrakter
SSG Member
SSG Member


Female
Number of posts : 353
Age : 28
Location : Philippines
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Farang To Vietnam!   Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:37 pm

Mario Michael love Mario wrote:
chanrakter wrote:
Mario Michael love Mario wrote:
Her...what about me ????....i want to go too...Would u pay for me too Fufoo...^^....i love u....i want to go with Dup...^^.....and if u go...3 of us will be fantastic...kakakak

Make it the 4 of us!


I'm so wrong...>.<....Yeah...Make it 4.....i want to go with my love...^^....oh...How about 5....i think funboy will want to go too....Because Dup is coming.....^^~.....Right Dup ??.....Fufoo....Do u have any one...????...^^...Why don't u ask Duta...^^

I think it'd be lovely with Funboy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member


Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Farang To Vietnam!   Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:20 pm

FuFoo wrote:
OK! Just leav me alone!

but I don't like to leave you alone...maybe I will jump on your stomach lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FuFoo
SSG Member
SSG Member


Male
Number of posts : 714
Location : Central Food Hall Pattaya Beach
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Farang To Vietnam!   Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:33 pm

I found The way back to rich ..........
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.oohmario.com
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member


Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Farang To Vietnam!   Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:35 pm

FuFoo wrote:
I found The way back to rich ..........

oh really? could you show me how to be rich? lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FuFoo
SSG Member
SSG Member


Male
Number of posts : 714
Location : Central Food Hall Pattaya Beach
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Farang To Vietnam!   Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:01 pm

I've been robbed..So I'm going to rob some!

Can I rob you
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.oohmario.com
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member


Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Farang To Vietnam!   Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:05 am

FuFoo wrote:
I've been robbed..So I'm going to rob some!

Can I rob you

you could but I dont have any money haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FuFoo
SSG Member
SSG Member


Male
Number of posts : 714
Location : Central Food Hall Pattaya Beach
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Farang To Vietnam!   Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:54 pm

Don't care! anything you have. I'll rob for everything
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.oohmario.com
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member


Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Farang To Vietnam!   Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:37 am

FuFoo wrote:
Don't care! anything you have. I'll rob for everything

oh, but I have only clothes...are you going to steal all my clothes? haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FuFoo
SSG Member
SSG Member


Male
Number of posts : 714
Location : Central Food Hall Pattaya Beach
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Farang To Vietnam!   Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:08 am

Ofcause! I will...lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.oohmario.com
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member


Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Farang To Vietnam!   Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:57 am

FuFoo wrote:
Ofcause! I will...lol

but I will be nakey if you do lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
=funboy=
Super Love Mario&Pchy
Super Love Mario&Pchy


Male
Number of posts : 226
Location : HCM
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Farang To Vietnam!   Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:02 pm

duplex wrote:
FuFoo wrote:
Ofcause! I will...lol

but I will be nakey if you do lol
LOL
To Fuufo: If u want to rob him, u must pay the ticket to fly to America<< Hum` i think it's expensive
To Chan: thank u 4 remember me :) love u teacher
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FuFoo
SSG Member
SSG Member


Male
Number of posts : 714
Location : Central Food Hall Pattaya Beach
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Farang To Vietnam!   Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:31 am

=funboy= wrote:
duplex wrote:
FuFoo wrote:
Ofcause! I will...lol

but I will be nakey if you do lol
LOL
To Fuufo: If u want to rob him, u must pay the ticket to fly to America<< Hum` i think it's expensive
To Chan: thank u 4 remember me :) love u teacher


Aha! Funboy! You right. How can I go if I am not rich anymore?
So I'll Rob U Funboy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.oohmario.com
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member


Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Farang To Vietnam!   Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:05 am

=funboy= wrote:

LOL
To Fuufo: If u want to rob him, u must pay the ticket to fly to America<< Hum` i think it's expensive
To Chan: thank u 4 remember me :) love u teacher

how come your nose is bleeding funboy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member


Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Farang To Vietnam!   Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:06 am

FuFoo wrote:
Aha! Funboy! You right. How can I go if I am not rich anymore?
So I'll Rob U Funboy!

sound like a plan! I will help you rob funboy too. once we are done, I will rob you :orion1: haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FuFoo
SSG Member
SSG Member


Male
Number of posts : 714
Location : Central Food Hall Pattaya Beach
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Farang To Vietnam!   Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:21 am

duplex wrote:
FuFoo wrote:
Aha! Funboy! You right. How can I go if I am not rich anymore?
So I'll Rob U Funboy!

sound like a plan! I will help you rob funboy too. once we are done, I will rob you :orion1: haha

Ha Ha We gonna rich..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.oohmario.com
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member


Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Farang To Vietnam!   Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:23 am

FuFoo wrote:

Ha Ha We gonna rich..

don't you mean that I am going to be rich? haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FuFoo
SSG Member
SSG Member


Male
Number of posts : 714
Location : Central Food Hall Pattaya Beach
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Farang To Vietnam!   Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:27 am

Yes! I do mean you gonna be rich too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.oohmario.com
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member


Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Farang To Vietnam!   Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:31 am

FuFoo wrote:
Yes! I do mean you gonna be rich too.

how kind of you...lol...thanks for helping me to become wealthy! I will never forget you when I count my money each day....haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FuFoo
SSG Member
SSG Member


Male
Number of posts : 714
Location : Central Food Hall Pattaya Beach
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Farang To Vietnam!   Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:46 am

a Your welcome..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.oohmario.com
chanrakter
SSG Member
SSG Member


Female
Number of posts : 353
Age : 28
Location : Philippines
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Farang To Vietnam!   Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:55 am

Hey Funboy!

I guess you're welcome then!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
=funboy=
Super Love Mario&Pchy
Super Love Mario&Pchy


Male
Number of posts : 226
Location : HCM
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Farang To Vietnam!   Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:55 pm

duplex wrote:
=funboy= wrote:

LOL
To Fuufo: If u want to rob him, u must pay the ticket to fly to America<< Hum` i think it's expensive
To Chan: thank u 4 remember me :) love u teacher

how come your nose is bleeding funboy?
because i think when u r naked........... hahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Farang To Vietnam!   Today at 7:16 am

Back to top Go down
 
Farang To Vietnam!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mario Maurer International FC & Home of FC Vietnam :: ..:: FANSCLUB ACTIVITIES ::.. :: Trao đổi & Thảo lụn | Talkative-
Jump to: