Mario Maurer International FC & Home of FC Vietnam

The official forum of Mario Maurer FC Viet Nam (in Vietnamese and English)
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Chan, the Apinya look alike?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
chanrakter
SSG Member
SSG Member


Female
Number of posts : 353
Age : 28
Location : Philippines
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Chan, the Apinya look alike?   Tue May 05, 2009 9:19 pm

Yes or no?

A lot have told me I look like her! I just want to hear from ypou
Please reply with your answer!

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dfsesfwe
Moderator
Moderator


Male
Number of posts : 571
Age : 26
Location : ha noi 1
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Chan, the Apinya look alike?   Tue May 05, 2009 10:18 pm

who's in first pic , chan ?????? both of u are so beautifull with long hair , big eyes , plump face , seductive smile ...

But I don't think you lok lkie her , you really more beautifull than her , a beautifull natural ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member


Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Chan, the Apinya look alike?   Tue May 05, 2009 10:51 pm

is she like a singer and mario's gf also?

you do kind of look like her. but she have too much makeup on. hopefully, she wont look like a prune when she is a old lady...lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
acquydaubo
V.I.P fan
V.I.P fan


Male
Number of posts : 1744
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Chan, the Apinya look alike?   Tue May 05, 2009 11:06 pm

OMG... Ate Chan, u're more beautiful than her. You have a natural beauty and bigger eyes, perfect smile ^^... and lovely, nyc voice too. ^^
I'm your big FAN! lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/people/Nguyn-Ngo-Sang/571269939
chanrakter
SSG Member
SSG Member


Female
Number of posts : 353
Age : 28
Location : Philippines
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Chan, the Apinya look alike?   Wed May 06, 2009 8:17 pm

dfsesfwe wrote:
who's in first pic , chan ?????? both of u are so beautifull with long hair , big eyes , plump face , seductive smile ...

But I don't think you lok lkie her , you really more beautifull than her , a beautifull natural ^^

That's Saipan Aipinya Sakuljaroensak. She's Mituna in Friendship. I believe she and Mario are good friends.


Thanks for the comment!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chanrakter
SSG Member
SSG Member


Female
Number of posts : 353
Age : 28
Location : Philippines
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Chan, the Apinya look alike?   Wed May 06, 2009 8:19 pm

duplex wrote:
is she like a singer and mario's gf also?

you do kind of look like her. but she have too much makeup on. hopefully, she wont look like a prune when she is a old lady...lol

No, she's not. She's a good friend of Mario's. Also played Mituna (Mario's love interest) in Friendship.

Haha! I wear make-up a lot too! Just not so much!

But I understand that she's an actress so she has to wear a ton of make-up...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chanrakter
SSG Member
SSG Member


Female
Number of posts : 353
Age : 28
Location : Philippines
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Chan, the Apinya look alike?   Wed May 06, 2009 8:21 pm

acquydaubo wrote:
OMG... Ate Chan, u're more beautiful than her. You have a natural beauty and bigger eyes, perfect smile ^^... and lovely, nyc voice too. ^^
I'm your big FAN! lol


Thanks acquy! That comment was absolutely lovely!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samster_Krippethony
Visiter
Visiter


Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Chan, the Apinya look alike?   Sun May 17, 2009 10:14 pm

Ate Chan!!!!!!! Wahaha... I'm finally here too.. Hahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dfsesfwe
Moderator
Moderator


Male
Number of posts : 571
Age : 26
Location : ha noi 1
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Chan, the Apinya look alike?   Sun May 17, 2009 10:29 pm

oh , i think u 're mem of Pchyfan in Philippin , aren't u ??? welcome our forum ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chanrakter
SSG Member
SSG Member


Female
Number of posts : 353
Age : 28
Location : Philippines
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Chan, the Apinya look alike?   Mon May 18, 2009 8:34 pm

Samster_Krippethony wrote:
Ate Chan!!!!!!! Wahaha... I'm finally here too.. Hahaha

KAR (Yes, you'll always be KAR!): Yes, you are!

Welcome dear!

dfsesfwe: Yes, we both are! Haha!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samster_Krippethony
Visiter
Visiter


Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Chan, the Apinya look alike?   Mon May 18, 2009 11:38 pm

dfsesfwe wrote:
oh , i think u 're mem of Pchyfan in Philippin , aren't u ??? welcome our forum ^^

Hahaha... That's ryt.... I think, I also welcomed u in our forum last tym.... Hmmmm... Oh well, MARAMING SALAMAT PO!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samster_Krippethony
Visiter
Visiter


Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Chan, the Apinya look alike?   Tue May 19, 2009 12:11 am

chanrakter wrote:
Samster_Krippethony wrote:
Ate Chan!!!!!!! Wahaha... I'm finally here too.. Hahaha

KAR (Yes, you'll always be KAR!): Yes, you are!

Welcome dear!

dfsesfwe: Yes, we both are! Haha!

MABUHAY ATE CHAN!!!!! Woohooo!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member


Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Chan, the Apinya look alike?   Tue May 19, 2009 5:40 am

Hi Mr. Samster! Welcome to Mario! Hope you enjoy your stay here, sir :).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chanrakter
SSG Member
SSG Member


Female
Number of posts : 353
Age : 28
Location : Philippines
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Chan, the Apinya look alike?   Tue May 19, 2009 8:39 am

Samster_Krippethony wrote:
chanrakter wrote:
Samster_Krippethony wrote:
Ate Chan!!!!!!! Wahaha... I'm finally here too.. Hahaha

KAR (Yes, you'll always be KAR!): Yes, you are!

Welcome dear!

dfsesfwe: Yes, we both are! Haha!

MABUHAY ATE CHAN!!!!! Woohooo!!!

Mabuhay rin sa iyo KAR!

Mag-Tagalog kaya tayo dito kung gusto mo secret lang nating dalawa!

Pang-ganti sa kanila pag nagsasalita sila ng Vietnamese! Hahaha!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samster_Krippethony
Visiter
Visiter


Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Chan, the Apinya look alike?   Tue May 19, 2009 2:18 pm

duplex wrote:
Hi Mr. Samster! Welcome to Mario! Hope you enjoy your stay here, sir :).

Wahhhh... Thanks Sir Dup!!! Wahaha... And why is that u call me sỉr sir?????? Hahaha.. Oh well, I'm KAR sir dup!!! Wahaha...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samster_Krippethony
Visiter
Visiter


Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Chan, the Apinya look alike?   Tue May 19, 2009 2:20 pm

chanrakter wrote:
Samster_Krippethony wrote:
chanrakter wrote:
Samster_Krippethony wrote:
Ate Chan!!!!!!! Wahaha... I'm finally here too.. Hahaha

KAR (Yes, you'll always be KAR!): Yes, you are!

Welcome dear!

dfsesfwe: Yes, we both are! Haha!

MABUHAY ATE CHAN!!!!! Woohooo!!!

Mabuhay rin sa iyo KAR!

Mag-Tagalog kaya tayo dito kung gusto mo secret lang nating dalawa!

Pang-ganti sa kanila pag nagsasalita sila ng Vietnamese! Hahaha!

Maganda yan Ate Chan!!!! Wahaha.. Cge Cge po...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chanrakter
SSG Member
SSG Member


Female
Number of posts : 353
Age : 28
Location : Philippines
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Chan, the Apinya look alike?   Tue May 19, 2009 8:05 pm

Samster_Krippethony wrote:
chanrakter wrote:
Samster_Krippethony wrote:
chanrakter wrote:
Samster_Krippethony wrote:
Ate Chan!!!!!!! Wahaha... I'm finally here too.. Hahaha

KAR (Yes, you'll always be KAR!): Yes, you are!

Welcome dear!

dfsesfwe: Yes, we both are! Haha!

MABUHAY ATE CHAN!!!!! Woohooo!!!

Mabuhay rin sa iyo KAR!

Mag-Tagalog kaya tayo dito kung gusto mo secret lang nating dalawa!

Pang-ganti sa kanila pag nagsasalita sila ng Vietnamese! Hahaha!

Maganda yan Ate Chan!!!! Wahaha.. Cge Cge po...

Bwahahaha! :orion1: :orion1: :orion1:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member


Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Chan, the Apinya look alike?   Tue May 19, 2009 9:33 pm

Samster_Krippethony wrote:
duplex wrote:
Hi Mr. Samster! Welcome to Mario! Hope you enjoy your stay here, sir :).

Wahhhh... Thanks Sir Dup!!! Wahaha... And why is that u call me sỉr sir?????? Hahaha.. Oh well, I'm KAR sir dup!!! Wahaha...

oh, how come you don't want me to call you sir, Mr. Samster? lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samster_Krippethony
Visiter
Visiter


Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Chan, the Apinya look alike?   Tue May 19, 2009 9:36 pm

duplex wrote:
Samster_Krippethony wrote:
duplex wrote:
Hi Mr. Samster! Welcome to Mario! Hope you enjoy your stay here, sir :).

Wahhhh... Thanks Sir Dup!!! Wahaha... And why is that u call me sỉr sir?????? Hahaha.. Oh well, I'm KAR sir dup!!! Wahaha...

oh, how come you don't want me to call you sir, Mr. Samster? lol

Nothing Sir... Wahahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member


Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Chan, the Apinya look alike?   Tue May 19, 2009 9:47 pm

Samster_Krippethony wrote:
duplex wrote:
Samster_Krippethony wrote:
duplex wrote:
Hi Mr. Samster! Welcome to Mario! Hope you enjoy your stay here, sir :).

Wahhhh... Thanks Sir Dup!!! Wahaha... And why is that u call me sỉr sir?????? Hahaha.. Oh well, I'm KAR sir dup!!! Wahaha...

oh, how come you don't want me to call you sir, Mr. Samster? lol

Nothing Sir... Wahahaha

what is so funny, sir? care to share it with me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
acquydaubo
V.I.P fan
V.I.P fan


Male
Number of posts : 1744
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Chan, the Apinya look alike?   Wed May 20, 2009 12:28 am

Uhm... KAR is really funny. Btw, do u want me change your nickname into KAR - your real name? ^^

@duplex: don't call him sir sir, i called him kid and it's seem he liked that. ^^
@Ate chan: what does "ng" mean? I can't look up this word on dictionary! >"<
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/people/Nguyn-Ngo-Sang/571269939
Samster_Krippethony
Visiter
Visiter


Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Chan, the Apinya look alike?   Wed May 20, 2009 12:41 am

acquydaubo wrote:
Uhm... KAR is really funny. Btw, do u want me change your nickname into KAR - your real name? ^^

@duplex: don't call him sir sir, i called him kid and it's seem he liked that. ^^
@Ate chan: what does "ng" mean? I can't look up this word on dictionary! >"<

Kua Acquy, No thanks... Hahaha... I think My Curent UN: Samster is really suits to me...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member


Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Chan, the Apinya look alike?   Wed May 20, 2009 1:06 am

acquydaubo wrote:
@duplex: don't call him sir sir, i called him kid and it's seem he liked that. ^^

oh, but I thought he like for me to call him sir...am I right Mr.Samster? :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member


Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Chan, the Apinya look alike?   Wed May 20, 2009 1:07 am

Samster_Krippethony wrote:
Kua Acquy, No thanks... Hahaha... I think My Curent UN: Samster is really suits to me...

I think your UN suit you well also, sir :))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chanrakter
SSG Member
SSG Member


Female
Number of posts : 353
Age : 28
Location : Philippines
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Chan, the Apinya look alike?   Wed May 20, 2009 8:29 pm

acquydaubo wrote:
Uhm... KAR is really funny. Btw, do u want me change your nickname into KAR - your real name? ^^

@duplex: don't call him sir sir, i called him kid and it's seem he liked that. ^^
@Ate chan: what does "ng" mean? I can't look up this word on dictionary! >"<

Ng... I think it can be roughly translated to "of"... Hard to explain this one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Chan, the Apinya look alike?   Today at 11:11 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Chan, the Apinya look alike?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» SCANDAL Members Look-Alike
» Kani-chan & SCA-chan - 2016-03-19 (MAMI)
» JDrama/Movies
» K-on anime to Scandal drama?
» HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY RINA SUZUKI !!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mario Maurer International FC & Home of FC Vietnam :: ..:: FANSCLUB ACTIVITIES ::.. :: Ảnh thành vin | Member's pictures-
Jump to: