Mario Maurer International FC & Home of FC Vietnam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mario Maurer International FC & Home of FC Vietnam

The official forum of Mario Maurer FC Viet Nam (in Vietnamese and English)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HELLO EVERYONE!

HI!! Mariochina and Come on to Introduce urself. come on

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

HI!!  Mariochina and Come on to Introduce urself. come on Empty
PostSubject: HI!! Mariochina and Come on to Introduce urself. come on   HI!!  Mariochina and Come on to Introduce urself. come on Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 4:52 pm

at first i'm thanks to u for ur Song u have sent to me. love u.

i'm Thanh. 18ys. i'm student. my nick hung_dang1990 thanks u agian..................

Last edited by mario'sfriend on Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MarioChina
Visiter
Visiter
MarioChina

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: HI!! Mariochina and Come on to Introduce urself. come on   HI!!  Mariochina and Come on to Introduce urself. come on Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 5:13 pm

Thanks for your song too.

Fans in MCM are very kind to let all you visit us though you don`t know Chinese at all.

eh` My name is Xiong Chuan in Chinese Pinyin, you can call me Xiong for short. 22 years old .I am a programmer working in a company which is the larget PC Company in China. It is Lenovo.
well, you can know me more in my blog www.starstudio.cn
I am really happy to know you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HI!! Mariochina and Come on to Introduce urself. come on   HI!!  Mariochina and Come on to Introduce urself. come on Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 5:07 pm

hey. i have visited ur blog. unfortunately, i can't see much. but thanks you much. its interface's so cool...............
Back to top Go down
kemchua
Visiter
Visiter

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-10-14

PostSubject: Re: HI!! Mariochina and Come on to Introduce urself. come on   HI!!  Mariochina and Come on to Introduce urself. come on Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:13 pm

Generic introductions time! Yay!

Hello there, soon-to-be friends! I'm Hest, seventeen and from Denmark, way o'er the pond. Decided to join after being bored for the first ten minutes of my chemistry lesson. Yes, perfect reasoning i know.
And yes, my grades will drop. Which is not good when you're in college. But what the heck

yoyo
Crazy Fan Mario&Pchy
Crazy Fan Mario&Pchy
yoyo

Female
Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2010-05-23

PostSubject: Re: HI!! Mariochina and Come on to Introduce urself. come on   HI!!  Mariochina and Come on to Introduce urself. come on Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:13 am

Hi everyone ! im yoyo
@ Thanh: nice 2 meet ya ! HI!!  Mariochina and Come on to Introduce urself. come on 51538
@ Xiong Chuan: Hey, just visit ur blog. Really nice !but Im quit !! I can't read chinese
@ Hest: I hate Chemistry but have to take it next semester HI!!  Mariochina and Come on to Introduce urself. come on 786349
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HI!! Mariochina and Come on to Introduce urself. come on   HI!!  Mariochina and Come on to Introduce urself. come on Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HI!! Mariochina and Come on to Introduce urself. come on
Page 1 of 1