Mario Maurer International FC & Home of FC Vietnam

The official forum of Mario Maurer FC Viet Nam (in Vietnamese and English)
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Randomness

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member


Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Sat May 02, 2009 7:08 pm

acquydaubo wrote:


Mai Bpen Rai...

U made me embrassaced ^^...

I didn't know that acquy could be embarrassed so easily...lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
acquydaubo
V.I.P fan
V.I.P fan


Male
Number of posts : 1744
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Sat May 02, 2009 7:51 pm

duplex wrote:
acquydaubo wrote:


Mai Bpen Rai...

U made me embrassaced ^^...

I didn't know that acquy could be embarrassed so easily...lol



|o| I made mistake on spelling: "embarrassed". Thank duplex.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/people/Nguyn-Ngo-Sang/571269939
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member


Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Sat May 02, 2009 7:52 pm

acquydaubo wrote:
duplex wrote:
acquydaubo wrote:


Mai Bpen Rai...

U made me embrassaced ^^...

I didn't know that acquy could be embarrassed so easily...lol



|o| I made mistake on spelling: "embarrassed". Thank duplex.

it is no big deal. I understand you anyway...lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
acquydaubo
V.I.P fan
V.I.P fan


Male
Number of posts : 1744
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Sat May 02, 2009 10:02 pm

Hey Duplex.
U will be happy ever ever after. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/people/Nguyn-Ngo-Sang/571269939
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member


Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Sat May 02, 2009 10:08 pm

acquydaubo wrote:
Hey Duplex.
U will be happy ever ever after. ^^

lol...how come I will live happily ever after?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
acquydaubo
V.I.P fan
V.I.P fan


Male
Number of posts : 1744
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Sat May 02, 2009 10:41 pm

Maybe a kiss with Mr.Lee? Sound great?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/people/Nguyn-Ngo-Sang/571269939
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member


Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Sat May 02, 2009 10:44 pm

acquydaubo wrote:
Maybe a kiss with Mr.Lee? Sound great?

I have no idea, who you are talking about?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chanrakter
SSG Member
SSG Member


Female
Number of posts : 353
Age : 28
Location : Philippines
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Sun May 03, 2009 8:11 am

acquydaubo wrote:
chanrakter wrote:
acquydaubo wrote:
chanrakter wrote:
To acquy: I already did the recording thing! It's in my POW thread.

I've heard it. It was amazing. U were really sing as well than I imagined. ^^
Good job, sister.


Aww! Thanks again!

Your comment was lovely! It made me smile!

It's an honour to have you, a great singer, like it!

Mai Bpen Rai...

U made me embrassaced ^^...

Why were you embarrassed?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chanrakter
SSG Member
SSG Member


Female
Number of posts : 353
Age : 28
Location : Philippines
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Sun May 03, 2009 12:14 pm

Hello to everyone online!

I believe I haven't introduced myself yet! My name's Alexis (or you can call me by my user name chanrakter!) and I'm from the Philippines.

I think Mario is such an amazingly talented actor! He also has a great heart, judging from the times he helps out charities in Thailand. Very handsome too!

Anyway, I'm enjoying it here! Am looking forward to morẻ posts!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member


Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Sun May 03, 2009 6:58 pm

it is nice to meet you again chan...lol

btw, are you having problem with the accents when you are posting? if so, look down and change it to "Tat". If you are still confuse then pm me :).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chanrakter
SSG Member
SSG Member


Female
Number of posts : 353
Age : 28
Location : Philippines
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Sun May 03, 2009 8:00 pm

duplex wrote:
it is nice to meet you again chan...lol

btw, are you having problem with the accents when you are posting? if so, look down and change it to "Tat". If you are still confuse then pm me :).



Uh....change to Tat where?

Yeah, am having a hảd time with the accents.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
acquydaubo
V.I.P fan
V.I.P fan


Male
Number of posts : 1744
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Sun May 03, 2009 8:16 pm

Ate Chan. U sould try to press F8. The bar of Accents would be appear. Change to "Tắt" (the first choose) and u could type English. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/people/Nguyn-Ngo-Sang/571269939
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member


Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Mon May 04, 2009 2:24 am

acquydaubo wrote:
Ate Chan. U sould try to press F8. The bar of Accents would be appear. Change to "Tắt" (the first choose) and u could type English. ^^

yea, that is what i did, to get rid of the accent problem :). thanks acquy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
acquydaubo
V.I.P fan
V.I.P fan


Male
Number of posts : 1744
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Mon May 04, 2009 11:56 am

@Ate Chan: do u fix your problem?
@duplex: It would be a long day today. What would i do 4 tonight? :(
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/people/Nguyn-Ngo-Sang/571269939
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member


Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Mon May 04, 2009 7:41 pm

acquydaubo wrote:

@duplex: It would be a long day today. What would i do 4 tonight? :(

lol...poor acquy. I will miss you too :(. maybe you could stared at the tummy pic...lol. I will talk to you tomorrow. bye acquy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
acquydaubo
V.I.P fan
V.I.P fan


Male
Number of posts : 1744
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Mon May 04, 2009 10:45 pm

duplex wrote:
acquydaubo wrote:

@duplex: It would be a long day today. What would i do 4 tonight? :(

lol...poor acquy. I will miss you too :(. maybe you could stared at the tummy pic...lol. I will talk to you tomorrow. bye acquy!

My tummy pic... lol... I'm so nervous. I've not taken it yet. Too shy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/people/Nguyn-Ngo-Sang/571269939
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member


Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Tue May 05, 2009 8:32 am

acquydaubo wrote:
duplex wrote:
acquydaubo wrote:

@duplex: It would be a long day today. What would i do 4 tonight? :(

lol...poor acquy. I will miss you too :(. maybe you could stared at the tummy pic...lol. I will talk to you tomorrow. bye acquy!

My tummy pic... lol... I'm so nervous. I've not taken it yet. Too shy.

I have no idea what you are talking about...lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
acquydaubo
V.I.P fan
V.I.P fan


Male
Number of posts : 1744
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Tue May 05, 2009 3:50 pm

lol... My aunt comes Vn today. ^^ (Her husband's still in CA.) There was a lot of fun. Hope soon see u tell u 'bout my day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/people/Nguyn-Ngo-Sang/571269939
chanrakter
SSG Member
SSG Member


Female
Number of posts : 353
Age : 28
Location : Philippines
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Tue May 05, 2009 7:19 pm

acquydaubo wrote:
@Ate Chan: do u fix your problem?
@duplex: It would be a long day today. What would i do 4 tonight? :(

You did! Merci beaucoup, mon pere et mon ami!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member


Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Tue May 05, 2009 10:48 pm

chanrakter wrote:
acquydaubo wrote:
@Ate Chan: do u fix your problem?
@duplex: It would be a long day today. What would i do 4 tonight? :(

You did! Merci beaucoup, mon pere et mon ami!

no problem little girl! lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
acquydaubo
V.I.P fan
V.I.P fan


Male
Number of posts : 1744
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Tue May 05, 2009 10:51 pm

Let's call duplex as "a little boy".
He loves to be called like that. ^^
Ryt, little boy? :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/people/Nguyn-Ngo-Sang/571269939
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member


Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Tue May 05, 2009 10:52 pm

acquydaubo wrote:
Let's call duplex as "a little boy".
He loves to be called like that. ^^
Ryt, little boy? :)

so does that mean I can call you daddy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
acquydaubo
V.I.P fan
V.I.P fan


Male
Number of posts : 1744
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Tue May 05, 2009 11:00 pm

If u call me Daddy, Ate Chan would call me "Grandpa" (cuz u're her Dad), however, I'm calling her "Ate" (Sister), and if she is my "Ate", i should call u as "uncle"... Ewww... Problems...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/people/Nguyn-Ngo-Sang/571269939
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member


Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Tue May 05, 2009 11:02 pm

acquydaubo wrote:
If u call me Daddy, Ate Chan would call me "Grandpa" (cuz u're her Dad), however, I'm calling her "Ate" (Sister), and if she is my "Ate", i should call u as "uncle"... Ewww... Problems...

I see...lol

maybe I should call you daddy and call her old lady. how does that sound? lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
acquydaubo
V.I.P fan
V.I.P fan


Male
Number of posts : 1744
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Tue May 05, 2009 11:08 pm

Wow... How would Ate Chan react when she see your reply?! lol

So... I'll call you my sweet. How does that sound?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/people/Nguyn-Ngo-Sang/571269939
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Today at 7:29 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Randomness
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mario Maurer International FC & Home of FC Vietnam :: ..:: FANSCLUB ACTIVITIES ::.. :: Trao đổi & Thảo lụn | Talkative-
Jump to: