Mario Maurer International FC & Home of FC Vietnam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mario Maurer International FC & Home of FC Vietnam

The official forum of Mario Maurer FC Viet Nam (in Vietnamese and English)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HELLO EVERYONE!

Randomness

Go down 
+7
Kris
dfsesfwe
=funboy=
Samster_Krippethony
chanrakter
duplex
acquydaubo
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Randomness - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:50 pm

=funboy= wrote:

@ Muffin, of course we're friends a so can't be a Juliet and Romeo

oh it sound like you love muffin. is it really true? Randomness - Page 11 51538
Back to top Go down
=funboy=
Super Love Mario&Pchy
Super Love Mario&Pchy

Male
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:59 pm

duplex wrote:
=funboy= wrote:

hum`` i love everyone ...........as friend heheehhe Randomness - Page 11 446535
when it's time, i'll tell u
Back to top Go down
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:04 pm

=funboy= wrote:
duplex wrote:
=funboy= wrote:

hum`` i love everyone ...........as friend heheehhe Randomness - Page 11 446535
when it's time, i'll tell u

yea, and take a bunch of pics when you guys are together Randomness - Page 11 51538
Back to top Go down
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:09 pm

I see muffin and funboy on...hopefully there is going to be some romance going on this forum...hahhaa...lol
Back to top Go down
Kris
Admin
Admin
Kris

Male
Number of posts : 9973
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:09 pm

aaaaaaaaaa....why u pull me into this....u two are so meant for each orther....i don't want to be No.3....^^....ofcourse u 2 can't be R & J....2 of u are men....u two are Shakespears....i saw a movie....They said that the poem Romeo told Juliet...Shakespears wrote for a boy...I swear that's true....I forgot the move name's...>.
Back to top Go down
http://360.yahoo.com/my_profile-rEgheF8lc6P2bEvd1XGsJBIzh8GtYNlD
Kris
Admin
Admin
Kris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:14 pm

duplex wrote:
I see muffin and funboy on...hopefully there is going to be some romance going on this forum...hahhaa...lol

Gruh`...what do u mean...what do u want ??....i not into him....you are....^^~....I wish u two will live Happily ever after...^^...i'm god father...^^
Back to top Go down
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:17 pm

Mario Michael love Mario wrote:
duplex wrote:

Gruh`...what do u mean...what do u want ??....i not into him....you are....^^~....I wish u two will live Happily ever after...^^...i'm god father...^^

why are you not into him? I heard he was cuter than pchy...lol
Back to top Go down
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:25 pm

I am so hungry right now. I am going to get something to eat. I will talk to everyone later on!
Back to top Go down
Kris
Admin
Admin
Kris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:28 pm

Because i loved someone else...^^~...Bye Dup...have a great meal...^^
Back to top Go down
=funboy=
Super Love Mario&Pchy
Super Love Mario&Pchy

Male
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:53 pm

duplex wrote:
duplex wrote:

why are you not into him? I heard he was cuter than pchy...lol
i i'm not cuter than pchy â , â â i'm just looking allright. why do u and muffin talk about me? let give acquy a chance to love u :orion1:
Back to top Go down
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:23 am

Because i loved someone else...^^~...Bye Dup...have a great meal...^^

who do you love? could you share it with us? Randomness - Page 11 51538
Back to top Go down
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:25 am

=funboy= wrote:

i i'm not cuter than pchy â , â â i'm just looking allright. why do u and muffin talk about me? let give acquy a chance to love u :orion1:

Randomness - Page 11 719479 you are not cuter than pchy? but I thought you say that you were hot...lol...kidding!

we like to talk about you because we are both curious about you:P
Back to top Go down
chanrakter
SSG Member
SSG Member
chanrakter

Female
Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:56 am

Seriously, you guys are amusing me! Hahaha!

And yes, there is indeed speculation that Shakespeare wrote his romantic plays for a guy. I'm not sure if that's true. What I do know is that he's a brilliant, creative writer!

And Dad, for some reason I love the nickname you gave MM! Muffin! It's cute!
Back to top Go down
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:44 am

chanrakter wrote:

And yes, there is indeed speculation that Shakespeare wrote his romantic plays for a guy. I'm not sure if that's true. What I do know is that he's a brilliant, creative writer!

very interesting. I didn't know that Shakespeare wrote a plays for a guy. now, I am somewhat curious about Shakespeare's life.

I named MM "Muffin" because he like to make cake out of play doh on one of his pics thread...lol
Back to top Go down
chanrakter
SSG Member
SSG Member
chanrakter

Female

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:30 am

duplex wrote:
chanrakter wrote:

very interesting. I didn't know that Shakespeare wrote a plays for a guy. now, I am somewhat curious about Shakespeare's life.

I named MM "Muffin" because he like to make cake out of play doh on one of his pics thread...lol

I'm not really sure about the Shakespeare thing. It's just a literary theory. But who knows? It may be true.

I really adore the nickname Muffin! It's really sweet and cute! However, it's making me crave for a white chocolate macadamia muffin from Mrs. Fields! Haha!
Back to top Go down
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:43 am

chanrakter wrote:

I'm not really sure about the Shakespeare thing. It's just a literary theory. But who knows? It may be true.

that is a interesting theory. it would be nice to know if he was into guys at the time.
Back to top Go down
Kris
Admin
Admin
Kris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:27 am

Yeah....maybe he was.....Muffin...i love that neame too...^^....I make the cake shape likes heart....I....FYI : I love someone in this world....It could be anyone...Maybe Funboy...maybe Dup...and maybe Chan....And ofcourse maybe me...^^
Back to top Go down
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:54 am

Yeah....maybe he was.....Muffin...i love that neame too...^^....I make the cake shape likes heart....I....FYI : I love someone in this world....It could be anyone...Maybe Funboy...maybe Dup...and maybe Chan....And ofcourse maybe me...^^

oh, but who do you love the most? haha

btw, do you have a gf before? Randomness - Page 11 976862
Back to top Go down
Kris
Admin
Admin
Kris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:17 pm

....i don't know.....Maybe me....^^~
.....Oh....ofcourse i have a gf before....^^....She's not really beautiful....but she's very good to me..but somehow we just can't get along ..We broke up and then get back....Broke up and get back...4 times...^^...then we broke up 4ever...now we're best friend...^^
Back to top Go down
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:19 pm

....i don't know.....Maybe me....^^~
.....Oh....ofcourse i have a gf before....^^....She's not really beautiful....but she's very good to me..but somehow we just can't get along ..We broke up and then get back....Broke up and get back...4 times...^^...then we broke up 4ever...now we're best friend...^^

oh, that is too bad to hear...well, at least you guys are still friends, so that is good :)
Back to top Go down
Kris
Admin
Admin
Kris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:35 pm

Thank you..It's not that bad....Maybe be friends will be easier to talk with her...^^...when we together...i don't know anything to said....^^....But now...when we meet....i just punch her...and then we talk alot of things..Like "kris....look at him!!...he's so fine"and i said "Are u blind ??He look stupid...there's no one in this world better than my Mario...her her ".....and like i said...i like to beat people...^^
Back to top Go down
duplex
SSG Member
SSG Member
duplex

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:38 pm

Thank you..It's not that bad....Maybe be friends will be easier to talk with her...^^...when we together...i don't know anything to said....^^....But now...when we meet....i just punch her...and then we talk alot of things..Like "kris....look at him!!...he's so fine"and i said "Are u blind ??He look stupid...there's no one in this world better than my Mario...her her ".....and like i said...i like to beat people...^^

haha...it is not nice for a guy to hit a girl :P

btw, who is kris? Randomness - Page 11 754143
Back to top Go down
chanrakter
SSG Member
SSG Member
chanrakter

Female

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:11 pm

duplex wrote:
chanrakter wrote:

that is a interesting theory. it would be nice to know if he was into guys at the time.

It is indeed an interesting theory, yeah!
Back to top Go down
chanrakter
SSG Member
SSG Member
chanrakter

Female

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:13 pm

May I call you Muffin too? I love the nickname so much I'd like to use it!

And thanks for loving me, I guess! Haha!
Back to top Go down
Kris
Admin
Admin
Kris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:15 pm

duplex wrote:

haha...it is not nice for a guy to hit a girl :P

btw, who is kris? Randomness - Page 11 754143

But it's my habbit...i just can't stop....i like to do it...do it...k^^^...kris is moah.....moah is me...^^....Muffin is me too...^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randomness   Randomness - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randomness
Page 11 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mario Maurer International FC & Home of FC Vietnam :: ..:: FANSCLUB ACTIVITIES ::.. :: •—Trao đổi & Thảo luận | Talkative—•-
Jump to: