Mario Maurer International FC & Home of FC Vietnam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mario Maurer International FC & Home of FC Vietnam

The official forum of Mario Maurer FC Viet Nam (in Vietnamese and English)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HELLO EVERYONE!

[TALK] When they could have a new movie together?

Go down 
+2
Vip_Trieu
jhiesthrey_kinse
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jhiesthrey_kinse
Visiter
Visiter
jhiesthrey_kinse

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-02

[TALK] When they could have a new movie together? Empty
PostSubject: [TALK] When they could have a new movie together?   [TALK] When they could have a new movie together? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:02 pm

when will it happen again ..coz i do really inspire on the muvee they had ..(mariỏ and witwisit) [TALK] When they could have a new movie together? 357929
Back to top Go down
Vip_Trieu
Love Mario&Pchy
Love Mario&Pchy

Male
Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-12-06

PostSubject: Re: [TALK] When they could have a new movie together?   [TALK] When they could have a new movie together? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:24 pm

Hi! Welcome to MarioF! I think " never "
Back to top Go down
Pchy{dot}org
Visiter
Visiter

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: [TALK] When they could have a new movie together?   [TALK] When they could have a new movie together? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:10 pm

The new movie of theirs (due to description) both appear on the screen. But two seperated parts.

:) It's hope in a near future Pchy & Mario will be a couple again.
Back to top Go down
TLOS
Visiter
Visiter
TLOS

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: [TALK] When they could have a new movie together?   [TALK] When they could have a new movie together? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:23 am

gosh I bet they never gonna make another movie you know...together as a couple, even tho I would you know....Give upp so much for it...it would be the best movie ever..other than Love of Siam. That would be soo amazing. PCHY and Mario 4everrr lol
Back to top Go down
z&#297n
Visiter
Visiter
z&#297n

Female
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: [TALK] When they could have a new movie together?   [TALK] When they could have a new movie together? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 3:08 pm

i'm waiting for TLOS part II [TALK] When they could have a new movie together? 542624 but when ? [TALK] When they could have a new movie together? 442241 Anyway, TongvsMew is the greatest couple ever !!! ( Mario vs Pschy too :) -> never comes true :(( )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [TALK] When they could have a new movie together?   [TALK] When they could have a new movie together? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:41 pm

I think maybe never come true !!! and never has a TLOS part 2 'cuz the end of part 1 is best and dun need another the end !!!

So ... hope it happen again
Back to top Go down
acquydaubo
V.I.P fan
V.I.P fan
acquydaubo

Male
Number of posts : 1744
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: [TALK] When they could have a new movie together?   [TALK] When they could have a new movie together? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 4:35 pm

Time is the answer...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/people/Nguyn-Ngo-Sang/571269939
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [TALK] When they could have a new movie together?   [TALK] When they could have a new movie together? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[TALK] When they could have a new movie together?
Page 1 of 1