Mario Maurer International FC & Home of FC Vietnam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mario Maurer International FC & Home of FC Vietnam

The official forum of Mario Maurer FC Viet Nam (in Vietnamese and English)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HELLO EVERYONE!

Good day Everyone

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Deedetep

Good day Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Good day Everyone   Good day Everyone Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:47 am

Hi there Folks, Just joined mariofc.forumotion.com. I am thinking this can be a proper place to reveal our olpinions and also views. Anyway is " is the perfect place to posting introduction topic? When we converse about protected intercourse we do not necessarily mean to destroy the enthusiasm and intimacy from your life. It truly means preventing and guarding you from the sexually transmitted illnesses and lowering the chance of acquiring the infection. Harmless sex protects you in opposition to unintended pregnancy and some frequent STDs that can be transmitted during intercourse, for illustration chlamydia and gonorrhoea. HIV infection is transmitted mostly as a result of vaginal or anal intercourse with no a condom. Harmless intercourse stops you from sexually transmitted disorders and HIV. If you have had anal, oral or vaginal intercourse and if you have shared needles then you are at a danger of HIV infection. You can enormously cut down the chance variable of acquiring HIV infection as a result of sexual intercourse by knowing and training safer sex. HIV infection is spread via body fluids these as semen, blood, and vaginal/cervical secretions. Sexual things to do that consist of direct contact with semen, blood, or vaginal/cervical secretions are risky and can lead to HIV infection. When intercourse associate consider precautions it minimizes the likelihood of direct speak to with people fluids and make intercourse safer. Safe and sound intercourse is essential so as to guard equally the partners from the incurable sexually transmitted conditions. Consequently it is important for the partners to sit collectively and discuss what birth command strategies they would choose for. It is also critical to focus on if both of the spouse is at a possibility of an STDs. Although it is a fragile and hard issue to talk on nevertheless it is necessary. Hence it is really important to seem for the proper minute to speak on the topic. It is also critical to be sincere with every other and equally crucial to be frank with every other. If any of the partners is sexually infected then he or she should be bold sufficient to notify it to the companion and consider required precautions. Typically persons hesitate and do not inform their sex partners about it if they have an HIV or STDs which is in fact a heinous crime. Both equally the partners must sit together and make selections as to what precautions they are heading to get. There are a quantity of birth regulate alternatives. Amongst the several alternatives the use of condoms is a superior selection as they are very powerful if employed adequately. They give far more than ninety% safety towards sexually transmitted health conditions. The condoms have other advantages like as they do not involve a prescription and are simply out there at the drug outlets and vending machines. There are other substitute that as well can be utilised like the capsule, IUDs, diaphragms, cervical caps, foam, a sponge, Norplant or Depo-Provera, all these are successful in stopping pregnancy but the DO NOT stop STDs. Safer sex means staying remaining healthy and balanced and remaining sensible sufficient to defend and stop from unplanned pregnancy and sexual disorders. It usually means taking pleasure in sex to the fullest and at the similar time showing respect and care for each other. Harmless sex is significant as well being comes over enjoyment and we owe a responsibility in direction of are partners and the society. | Pretty much three-four decades in the past, individuals would have intercourse with many partners with no worrying about deadly disorders. They would not even use condoms. On the other hand, after the distribute of deadly ailments like AIDS, Hepatitis-B and similar infections, men and women have turn into a lot more concerned about sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). In this article, we want to see how harmless is what we get in touch with safe-sex? It is just about out of the question to prevent intercourse and therefore we want to understand about feasible hazards of it. We will know about risks and possible workarounds to lessen these threats. Many people today feel that the phrase 'safe-sex' is equivalent to employing a condom. However the understanding is not correct and this form of assumption could possibly even boost the spread of sexually transmitted sicknesses. Men and women may well consider they have insured by themselves against STDs with a condom and contain by themselves with unsafe partners. Condoms are not one hundred% trusted. They could break and cause pregnancy or even disorder transfer. On the other hand, making use of condom is absolutely recommend
Back to top Go down
argetlamn
V.I.P fan
V.I.P fan
argetlamn

Male
Number of posts : 4317
Registration date : 2010-05-12

Good day Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good day Everyone   Good day Everyone Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:02 am

spam!!!
Back to top Go down
TryDuz
V.I.P fan
V.I.P fan
TryDuz

Male
Number of posts : 1412
Registration date : 2010-11-06

Good day Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good day Everyone   Good day Everyone Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:32 am

since when, guest can post so many stupid things like this...Where is admin. :(
Back to top Go down
HDDD
V.I.P fan
V.I.P fan
HDDD

Male
Number of posts : 3824
Location : nha tui O~ quang truong siam, nha ma sat ben co' cay xang ^^
Registration date : 2010-02-23

Good day Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good day Everyone   Good day Everyone Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:20 am

dsafdhsajfbsadofhasdoinfvdsinfgdsgng
Back to top Go down
Kid™
V.I.P fan
V.I.P fan
Kid™

Male
Number of posts : 2570
Registration date : 2010-12-14

Good day Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good day Everyone   Good day Everyone Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:54 pm

OMG...
Spam
Back to top Go down
TryDuz
V.I.P fan
V.I.P fan
TryDuz

Male

Good day Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good day Everyone   Good day Everyone Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm

giờ, VIP member cũng spam tuốt...
Back to top Go down
Kid™
V.I.P fan
V.I.P fan
Kid™

Male

Good day Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good day Everyone   Good day Everyone Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 5:27 pm

chơi tới luôn đi =))
em nghĩ cái 4r này bị Admin bỏ fế r
chỉ còn những mem như chúng ta thôi
Back to top Go down
TryDuz
V.I.P fan
V.I.P fan
TryDuz

Male

Good day Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good day Everyone   Good day Everyone Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:14 pm

tàn chứ không phế, haha....Spam vãi đạn ra đê...LOL
Back to top Go down
Kid™
V.I.P fan
V.I.P fan
Kid™

Male

Good day Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good day Everyone   Good day Everyone Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:29 pm

Anh đang xúi giục em làm chuyện trái với đạo lý hả
Em đời nào spam đâu
Rất là trong sạch
Good day Everyone 202301
Back to top Go down
duongmng
Visiter
Visiter
duongmng

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-08-19

Good day Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good day Everyone   Good day Everyone Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:44 am

hình như 4rum k ai vào nữa thì phải Good day Everyone 212808

mình mới reg mà Good day Everyone 734228
Back to top Go down
argetlamn
V.I.P fan
V.I.P fan
argetlamn

Male

Good day Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good day Everyone   Good day Everyone Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:52 am

vẫn có người vào forum mỗi ngày bạn à a
Back to top Go down
duongmng
Visiter
Visiter
duongmng

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-08-19

Good day Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good day Everyone   Good day Everyone Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:38 am

mình thấy có mỗi bạn argetlamn với Cute Kid là chăm vào nhất a
Back to top Go down
Kid™
V.I.P fan
V.I.P fan
Kid™

Male

Good day Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good day Everyone   Good day Everyone Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:58 pm

Những người khác do bận khá nhiều công việc
Nên thời gian để vào forum khá ít!
Có khi vài tháng mới vào một lần
Mình cũng là dạo gần đây có time nên vào thường hơn
(Thi ĐH xong ta đc tự do mà hô hô)

Ngày trước nhiều người lắm:
X
Củ Lùn
Ichiro
TryDuz
Megumi-san
Koda-san (không biết viết đúng không vì lâu ngày không gặp)
Zyn
Hada
Skipbeat
(một số người quên tên =)))
Back to top Go down
HDDD
V.I.P fan
V.I.P fan
HDDD

Male
Number of posts : 3824
Location : nha tui O~ quang truong siam, nha ma sat ben co' cay xang ^^
Registration date : 2010-02-23

Good day Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good day Everyone   Good day Everyone Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:09 pm

ạ nhắc tên mình thế nhợ
Back to top Go down
argetlamn
V.I.P fan
V.I.P fan
argetlamn

Male

Good day Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good day Everyone   Good day Everyone Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:44 pm

chú thích cho bạn mem mới: ichiro mà Kid nói là mình ấy a chú thích là ko phải mình tự đặt cái tên đấy mà là do 1 bạn khác đặt nhé a
Back to top Go down
Kid™
V.I.P fan
V.I.P fan
Kid™

Male

Good day Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good day Everyone   Good day Everyone Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:34 pm

@Hada: Phỡn thế =))

@Ichiro: Đến tận 2 cái chú thích
Back to top Go down
argetlamn
V.I.P fan
V.I.P fan
argetlamn

Male

Good day Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good day Everyone   Good day Everyone Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:44 pm

anh phải thú nhận là em nói anh mới để ý :">
Back to top Go down
TryDuz
V.I.P fan
V.I.P fan
TryDuz

Male

Good day Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good day Everyone   Good day Everyone Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:17 am

lo ăn chơi, party, travel thời gian đâu mà online, lol...haha
chắc 1 tuần TD vào được 4 5 lần àh :( ko như lúc trước trong ngóng reply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good day Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good day Everyone   Good day Everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good day Everyone
Page 1 of 1