Mario Maurer International FC & Home of FC Vietnam

The official forum of Mario Maurer FC Viet Nam (in Vietnamese and English)
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

<<< HEy. Let Give YOur BESt Wishes To MARIo >>>

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: <<< HEy. Let Give YOur BESt Wishes To MARIo >>>   Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:37 pm

No cc mems của Site! Cc bạn c muốn gửi lời động vin hay bất cứ điều g bạn muốn ni tới Mario khng? vo đy.....

( hey, Mem's 4rum! Do you wanne give your best wishes to Mario or Anything esle wanna talk to MArio? Come on.................)

Lưu : cc bạn nn viết bằng Tiếng Anh v biết đu một ngy sắp tới Mario sẽ gh thăm nh của chng ta th sao.........BẠn cũng c thể viết bằng Tiếng Việt, ban Quản trị sẽ dịch sang Tiếng sau.
(Notice: you should write in English, becoz Someday Mario is going to visit our home and read YOur wishes............... You can Write in Vietnamese, Administrative staff will Translate it afterthat)

Cn Chần chừ j nữa?..................Why do you hesitate?................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <<< HEy. Let Give YOur BESt Wishes To MARIo >>>   Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:54 pm

tớ pc tem lun:( i go First....)

" hey Mario, I've Just met you in imaginary world. But That's too enough for me. You mayn't be perfect, but U should know U're The Most Perfect person in my mind. I do love My "home", my Family, my life, my Friends- and you're my real friend too.............TRy to Keep on your Work, try to take care Ur health. And give a tiny part of your heart to YOUR VIETNAMESE Fans. Love U-my friend "

-----mario'sfriend---------
Back to top Go down
Mario Puzo
Super Love Mario&Pchy
Super Love Mario&Pchy

Male
Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: <<< HEy. Let Give YOur BESt Wishes To MARIo >>>   Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:50 am

If i creat a music team, I would like you to join, and Maria, too. We three are perfect music world team! Me, you, Maria. We will make history. I purpose songs, I sing, you rap, Maria dances. Perfect!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
light_hero
Super Love Mario&Pchy
Super Love Mario&Pchy

Male
Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: <<< HEy. Let Give YOur BESt Wishes To MARIo >>>   Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:44 am

Still wonder why I can't sleep without seeing your smile every night ( ) Your smile I saw in the pictures is the only reason that can help me going through the worst days of my life, and you gotta believe me, because this is true! Hope you can always keep that smile in your face, but if you don't want it, please don't use it! Let your true feelings show in your face, so we can see and maybe (I said maby ^_^) we can help you!
Hope I can be a true friend of you! I gotta go to Thailand to see you! I'm sure! Wait for me! a
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greenleaf
Visiter
Visiter

Male
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: <<< HEy. Let Give YOur BESt Wishes To MARIo >>>   Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:01 pm

Dear Mario... I think you're perfect.... sure. I love you so much. Everyday I always think about you... 'cause u'r my soul, my life, etc. I can't live without you. I hope one day I can meet you and "touch your body" ^^ and you'll send me your phone, nick and private blog. Remember, only for me. Best wishes for u....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TongloveMew
Super Love Mario&Pchy
Super Love Mario&Pchy

Male
Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: <<< HEy. Let Give YOur BESt Wishes To MARIo >>>   Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:44 pm

Nhặt lại ci tem dn vo lại .....rồi mnh bc tem. Oh tem của ti.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mariofc.com
TongloveMew
Super Love Mario&Pchy
Super Love Mario&Pchy

Male

PostSubject: Re: <<< HEy. Let Give YOur BESt Wishes To MARIo >>>   Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:56 pm

Greenleaf viết hề hề....;)) Can't live without you, can you? =)). Touch your body l coi chừng Mariah Carey kiện v đạo đề của chỉ đ nha. Everyday I always think about you... ở nh kng lm g m nghĩ tới Tong ka thi h, coi chừng nhủ no đ nh. 'cause u'r my soul, my life, etc ...ối g m gh thế vừa thi chớ để cho người khc với.

P.S: Tha lỗi cho tớ kậu Greenleaf tớ kng c nhạo bi của kậu nhưng m n hề hề qu, tớ kng km nỗi lng mnh. Sao kng viết tiếng việt cho n tnh. Tớ th cũng hm mộ Tong ka v Pchy huynh nhưng m chắc kng lm đc như kậu rồi. Khm fục!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
TongloveMew
Super Love Mario&Pchy
Super Love Mario&Pchy

Male

PostSubject: Re: <<< HEy. Let Give YOur BESt Wishes To MARIo >>>   Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:02 pm

mario's friend viết duyệt n. Tớ m l Tong ka th thể no cũng đọc bi (mấy dng) của kậu . Thế n thật hơn l ci kậu ( i ) kia.
Back to top Go down
TongloveMew
Super Love Mario&Pchy
Super Love Mario&Pchy

Male

PostSubject: Re: <<< HEy. Let Give YOur BESt Wishes To MARIo >>>   Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:04 pm

I do love My "home"....<-----cu ny hng hỉu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <<< HEy. Let Give YOur BESt Wishes To MARIo >>>   Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:22 pm

h h Do love l cấu trc nhấn mạnh đ bạn. Cn " home" chnh l chỉ mariofc- ngi nh thứ hai của tớ----------love mariofc
Back to top Go down
fredweasley
Visiter
Visiter

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: <<< HEy. Let Give YOur BESt Wishes To MARIo >>>   Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:57 am

Hi Mario i have known you since i saw the movie TLOS . It seems to be the best movie ,especially your presentation . in my eyes you 're totally perfect . i havent never joined any fanclub and Our home are amazing ^^. i hope to see you soon in Thailand and maybe in VN
Keep smiling keep shining ^^ ( borrow from fanvid =.=" ) all the best things for you and your fans ...................I wanna write so many and ..............Mario you're No1 yo yo yo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mariOnlyU
Super Love Mario&Pchy
Super Love Mario&Pchy

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: <<< HEy. Let Give YOur BESt Wishes To MARIo >>>   Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:37 am

Dear Mario!
i wish u feel happy in yr life, have a lot of smile
everyday's a special day and the present's a gift so don't sad.
Do everything follow yr heart
u know? we love u so much !!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fanofmario
Visiter
Visiter

Male
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: <<< HEy. Let Give YOur BESt Wishes To MARIo >>>   Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:59 am

Hey maro, i love u, ilove u, ilove u,i love u, i love u, i love u, i love, u i love u,i love u,i love u,i love u,i love u,i love u
(i love u)x 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kris
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 9973
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: <<< HEy. Let Give YOur BESt Wishes To MARIo >>>   Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:58 pm

Dear MARIO....i've seen u in The love Of Siam by chance...and i like u right in that moment.....you are my idol....in this life.....i just love 5 persons...and that are my mom...my little sister....my grandmother...my friends and you.....in my eyes...you are so perfect....and i hope u will come to Hello and visit our beautiful country....and i wish you and your family have all the best things in this world....and remember this Mario....NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENED...YOU'LL STILL AND ALWAYS LIVE IN OUR HEARTS............Love You....(Sorry...my english is not so good)....
From all the love of fans in Vietnam to you (Mario Maurer)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://360.yahoo.com/my_profile-rEgheF8lc6P2bEvd1XGsJBIzh8GtYNlD
trunghieu_89
Love Mario&Pchy
Love Mario&Pchy

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: <<< HEy. Let Give YOur BESt Wishes To MARIo >>>   Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:57 pm

Dear Mario,i think that after you see all of our message,you'll so happy.i don't want to say the happiness of your life,but the happiness i say be : consolation, share weal anh woe. Here,you can find all of true friendship...some friend can indentify with you. I hope you'll read my messager and understend our. We love you...and advocate you...always with you....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trunghieu_89
Love Mario&Pchy
Love Mario&Pchy

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: <<< HEy. Let Give YOur BESt Wishes To MARIo >>>   Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:05 pm

oh,sorry...i wish you achieve a complete success and achieve great success in your life and your career]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <<< HEy. Let Give YOur BESt Wishes To MARIo >>>   Today at 1:27 am

Back to top Go down

<<< HEy. Let Give YOur BESt Wishes To MARIo >>>
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1